• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Pitchshifter

Smash Rookie
He missed ADAT2. If he can do what he did again at SK3 then he'll probably take mark's spot, but I don't see that happening personally. Brandon lol. You ashamed?
I have two jobs! I'll see if I can get to SK3, but I doubt it. Also, just because I didn't make a tourney, doesn't mean I got worse at the game. I'm supa-pro, ask Dan.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I only used Meta Knight once and only once during the tournament of Singles. Against DTP's Peach. Every other time I went all Sonic.
I still don't know if I should be flattered or pissed :mad:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow so frio is requesting to be taken off the list. He has problems being ranked as better or worse than people, so I must respect this decision. I guess that means everyone below 4th goes up and age gets on.

Sorry for double post.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
you know whats sad I got jake down to last stock and 180 percent in friendlies then I come last in the tourney. I also got Mark down to last stock and 100 damage in friendlies. -.- my tourney play is so less consitant than my friendly play.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can. He uses both characters quite equally. He kinda uses zelda like how kosk uses ganon, and diddy like how kosk uses wolf to kinda give you an idea.

T-block

B2B TST
his diddy is buckets better than his zelda though lol...i think most of us put him up there because of his diddy? it'd be unfair to put him as zelda then

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can kinda see where Mark is coming from. It's not always fun being compared to everyone else sometimes.

But I still approve of this

Frio

Smash Champion
I dunno, I just see this as another way for people to start hating each other. So I rather not be a part of it :/

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm pretty sure Age said he mained Zelda. Diddy is his secondary.
Yeah, he mains Zelda.

I should've brawled him more xD
I only did dittos with him with characters I don't really use lol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah put down Age as Zelda / Diddy instead of Diddy / Zelda.

To be honest, I don't even think he should be on the list solely because he lives in Lethbridge and he is most likely not to be attending any more tournaments, especially when him and his friends were saying they were going to quit Brawl for Brawl+ / King of Fighters because they were sick of how unbalanced Brawl was.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, I just see this as another way for people to start hating each other. So I rather not be a part of it :/
No the best way to get peopl hating is to post a link to the ban MK poll in the alberta thread then start calling people out. ITS BEEN WORKIN' FUR ME MA BOY *caps*

Limeee

Smash Champion
2 things

1. i probably won't be on this tier list, but if i keep being determined i'll make it somewhere (hopefully)

2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh what are all these first names can someone help me out please?

i know luke is alphicans but who are the rest of these people's first names

thanks in advance

EDIT: i'm a ****ing idiot, i said tierlist instead of power ranking, super lol

Frio

Smash Champion
1 Superboom Dan
2 KillL0ck Jack
3 Alphicans Luke
4 Firefly Jake
5 Kuraudo Brandon
6 Pitch ?
7 DTP Darren
8 T-block Mike
9 Colin Colin
10 Age ?

and Im Mark. You can stalk us all now :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AGE IS ADRIAN.

Have you guys noticed how styin' lethbridge guys are? Like, even their names are sexy.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I don't. I went to high school with an Adrian. He was a bit of a goof sometimes. =3 No offence Age; you're nothing like him. ^.^

I'm proud of myself. I've been to 3 tournaments, and I actually knew all those names. =D

:005:

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
One of my good friends down here in Newfoundland who goes by the username Riku is moving up to Alberta by the end of Augest. He mains Toon Link and is working on meta as a secondary, he will probaly be active in your monthlies also. :) Take care of him!

Limeee

Smash Champion
1 Superboom Dan
2 KillL0ck Jack
3 Alphicans Luke
4 Firefly Jake
5 Kuraudo Brandon
6 Pitch ?
7 DTP Darren
8 T-block Mike
9 Colin Colin
10 Age ?

and Im Mark. You can stalk us all now :D
YEAH-YUZ i love stalking :D

and i'm jamie for all 0 of you wondering

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Mike Wong for higher than #1 (Mike Meatriding)

So I should update this?
Yes. Mike Wong should be better #1.

Why? Because Mike is probably the greatest of us all.

Don't believe me? Watch these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8AQkSldFo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Mw6OUh3P0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnQG890WaBM

If that isn't enough, then the following video should be enough for everyone to solidify their opinion, as well as having an enjoyable "wtf" moment.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=26831075653&subj=811190062

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow, in all seriousness I like this one a lot.

To me, it seems as perfect as it gets.

Top Bottom