• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Except for Grand Finals where you play Falco.

Or whenever you play Luke for that matter.

But then you get lazy and then you go back to Snake.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
come on no one(luke) clicked the link? it was supossed to be an adat version of a rickroll which would only work on luke....well I thought it was funny :(

Frio

Smash Champion
come on no one(luke) clicked the link? it was supossed to be an adat version of a rickroll which would only work on luke....well I thought it was funny :(
tbh that vid is kinda old and boring now :/

PS Lvl 9 MK likes to be left alone so his mindgames stay fresh

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
ahh srry. I was practicing against one today so I don't get embarresed at the tourney XD

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
HI GUYS , IM ORGANIZING A SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT IN CALGARY . THE TOURNEMANT WILL HAVE BETWEEN 16-64 PARTICIPANTS DEPENDING ON HOW QUICKLY PEOPLE JOIN. THE ENTRY FEE IS 20$ , AND THE WINNER WILL WIN BETWEEN 100$ TO 400$ DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE. THE TOURNEMANT WILL TAKE PLACE SOMETIMES IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS , PLEASE ASK HERE , OR EMAIL ME AT calgaryvideogamestournemants@hotmail.com , or call 403-248-5259 between 9 and 11 pm. By the way all payments can be sent through paypal if necessary.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
HI GUYS ,IM IN CALGARY AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS TOURNEMANT I WANNA HOST HOPEFULY SUNDAY THE 16TH. THE TOURNEMANT WILL HAVE BETWEEN 16-64 PARTICIPANTS (ID LOVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 32) , ITS NOW GOING TO BE A MELEE TOURNEMANT, THE ENTRY FEE IS 20$ , THE WINNER WILL GET BETWEEN 100-400$ DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS, ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON A 50INCH PLASMA TV, ITS A SINGLES TOURNEMANT, SNACKS WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED. SO ALL SMASHERS IN CALGARY JOIN , ITS GONA BE LOTS OF FUN. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTIONS, ASK HERE, CALL ME AT 403-248-5259 BETWEEN 8:30 AND 12PM. OR EMAIL ME AT calgaryvideogamestournemants@hotmail.com. ALSO Llumys U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT SMASHING IN CALGARY CAN U PLESE TELL CALGARY SMASHERS ABOUT MY TOURNEMANT, IT BE GREAT HELP MAN.

Sanu

Smash Champion
ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON A 50INCH PLASMA TV

Huh. Count every single Melee player out.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Dun wrry, we fixed him.

It's too bad he's got 800 other rediculous rules

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Western Canada: Where the girls are so bland and generic that the guys must become girls to spice things up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAA.

Oh my goodness that picture is GOLDEN. I saw we ****in' keep it.

Check out the new image for the list. IMO the words are kinda small, but idk, it looks alright.
LMFAO. And like, I don't know if you're being serious or what but hahaha oh man.

Like i'm laughing so hard right now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Either way, it's hilarious.

I dunno. You hang around mark alot. Maybe he rubbed off on you.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OH REALLY? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH FUNNIER XDDDDD. OH MAN.

****, I ****in' love mark so much.

Top Bottom