• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Nobody accept sid's offer untill we know there isn't a car coming to Calgary.

Also not untill he takes a picture of himself with digger arms and posts it

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
well you're ok Steve, you already confirmed you can't come, so did Sid. I just mean victor, and whoever else.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Well we're all just waiting on Luke for the confirmation. `-`

Ditch BC plz :D

FGCC_Hussler

Smash Rookie
Regarding these stages, I'd like to propose rumble falls for CP in singles, and I'd actually like to propose skyloft (the Skyward sword map, not the kid icarus map) as a neutral.
I'm cool with that. In my head I was thinking that Skyloft was too small for doubles, but after watching some vids it looks okay. I'm not a fan of Rumble Falls either so I'll move that to CP (singles)

(Edited) Ruleset for P:M:
~ first match must be played on a random neutral stage, but each player gets one ban

Neutral:
Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium 2, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Yoshi's Story (Melee), Dreamland (64), Skyloft
Singles Only: Fountain of Dreams, Green Hill Zone
Double Only: SSE: Jungle, Dracula's Castle

Counterpick:
Pokemon Stadium 1, Hyrule Castle (64)
Singles only: Metal Cavern, WarioWare, Skyworld, Rumble Falls

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why no one else can drive

:phone:
Because they insulted your driving a bunch already, why let anyone else jeopardize their safety

oh ok, I thought we were fighting over Sid lol

I forgot Sid already said he can't go too.
I WOULD fight for Sid, if I had to. Because I have the will of a warrior and the spirit of a fighter.

edit: once again, if you guys DO need a place to stay, lemme know. 403-804-5675. Anyone feel free to contact me for info on anything. I can diagnose bronchial cysts too.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey, if anyone wants to practice smash tonight, text that number. Seriously, I'm down. Just has to be at my place, and you'll have to go home tonight too.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I know Keith is able to drive. Connor was gonna drive last time, and there has been no word about him yet (if he has a legit excuse then fine). I am guessing Ron can't take his car cause it's his parents' and they need it for the weekend so fine there aswell.

:phone:o

Oh and Brandon can drive aswell.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
also, doesn't help that most of the community is not part of the real world yet and mostly live at home and use parents cars etc.

(don't mean that as an insult, just as a factual statement)
Oh burnnnnnnnnnnnn

Klaius

Smash Rookie
i'm not gonna make it for registrations i think. i'd be like, an hour late. you think it's likely they'll be ahead enough for friendlies?

FGCC_Hussler

Smash Rookie
i'm not gonna make it for registrations i think. i'd be like, an hour late. you think it's likely they'll be ahead enough for friendlies?
If someone else can register for you at the door you're fine.
On that note, I'll be sure to do some sort of pre-registration for the next tournament.

edit: $5 for singles, $10 for doubles (per team)

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Yeah registration doesn't end until 1. If you can't make it I can register for you, pay your fee and you can pay me back later.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Arthur if you're going be later than 1 I can register you, just text me. I'd say people should try to show at 12 though, so there's no rush and they can sort out their doubles teams

Everyone: don't forget to bring setups..! And a tv if possible..!

Gonna be funnnnnnnnn

KillLock

Smash Lord
So uh, we want to go, but the people who have the vehicle came down last time and the brawl attendance was really really bad. like i mean basically only edmonton. if we can have some guarantee of a decent sized bracket that would be nice.

Edit: not going i guess, lol.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm going to be like an hour late too

ONE MORE TIME, IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS TEXT 403-804-5675

IM NOT KIDDING, IF YOU DONT MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOULL BE LATE OR WHATEVER, YOU MAY BE MISSED and it will be your fault

That being said, you two are noted.

So uh, we want to go, but the people who have the vehicle came down last time and the brawl attendance was really really bad. like i mean basically only edmonton. if we can have some guarantee of a decent sized bracket that would be nice.

Edit: not going i guess, lol.
sadly the gaurantees don't happen untill someone gaurantees first. We all go or no one goes mentality.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Smash Tomorrow on Campus? Anyone interested?

I booked a room in the Health Sciences Library, second floor, that has a tv. We just need 1 Wii and we can set up and play.

Let me know if youre interested!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Here is my number Steve

780-885-3782

It's In the second floor of the yoga hospital. There's a library that has study rooms and well be in one

Top Bottom