• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I almost feel bad for falcos in calgary. Everyone knows the matchup.
I don't =[ I lose to falcos because I hate them and don't enjoy playing it.

>Feel bad for Falcos in Calgary
>Top player plays Falco

mm.
>Top played plays falco
>Falco hasn't placed first in last... few tournaments, and theres no falco near him in the top either

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Well that's wrong too then cause victor goes toe to toe with Paul in falco dittos, and I am a falco singles main too.

:phone:

FGCC_Hussler

Smash Rookie
GGs today all! I definitely feel like I leveled up after those 4 hrs of back-to-back melee matches lol. Thanks for all the tips yo!
Dan's Fox is too good.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
If I can get a hyperbaulic time chamber training with daniel and arthur thhey ll be toe to toe with me no problem

GGs today all! I definitely feel like I leveled up after those 4 hrs of back-to-back melee matches lol. Thanks for all the tips yo!
Dan's Fox is too good.
Really fun games dude! And I agree you improved very quickly, which was extremely impressive =O. And my Fox is okay lol, it has it good and bad moments... right now I don't know any matchups and just do "Fox stuff."

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Dan's Fox is too good.
Yea gj. I remember there were a couple of times I hovered near the edge waiting for you to take the bait and throw out a move but you waited patiently.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Calgary guys, you know if you just hold a tournament I am honestly willing to come down anytime. Give a couple weeks notice so I can make sure I am not busy that weekend, and I'll bring a bunch of people with me. I've realized that there really isn't much of an excuse for Edmonton and Calgary not to play regularly... We're only less than 3 hours a part.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I will also be in Edmonton from 21st to boxing dayish if people want to play teams and get rested :)

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i am looking to host a tournament but not @my house again, maybe the fgcc guys, brad and i could get something hype together for the dates and i could hold small smashfests @ my house when stevo is here in between fgcc events.
the 10thof december is my last day for an exam, and i will have free time for planning/booking ect. after next wednesday. sorry i didnt come last night guys i am pretty busy right now
also i would like to apologize for my recent dash-dash-dash sandbagging, im sorry:(

Taste

Smash Apprentice
So the FGCC is done until school starts up from the sounds of it, but I'd for sure like to smash during the next month sometime. Any plans would be good.
Do you know I've never played a Brawl Doubles tournament ever? Even though doubles are my favorite thing? Bull****.

Also: Tyson and Clarke: Mario Party 2 moneymatch. We each put in 10, winner takes all.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
It's because you're stuck in the wrong mindset that you think that way. Mario Party feeds on negativity, but rewards hapless innocence.

So anyway, you WILL take part in this $ match. Do what you have to to improve your mojo, pick a new char, wear your lucky slippers. Just don't **** out.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Ben im in . For 20 each

Yo tysons leveling up in calgary haha

Yo clarke that sounds like an awesome idea, I plan on smash a lot over the break and I wanna mario party 2!

Stevo

Smash Champion
I will make sure someone hosts between that time for you steve

Dibs on Tyson as my doubles partner

I could come during the time Steve is there too. Plus since it's christmas break, I am sure other people will come too.
that would be awesome. I don't actually ahve much planned for that week yet, so I am open to pretty much anything during that time period.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
re-read it
you re-read it

i wasn't aware paul didn't place first with those names. Who's who?
Melee singles 1. Simon 2. Paul 3. Bread
melee dubs 1. Paul Tyson? 2. Simon David? 3. Bread and Kevin?
P:M singles 1. Simon 2. bread 3. Paul
Pm dubs 1. Bread and Kevin 2. Simon and David 3. Tyson and Ben

Pretty sure Brad meant the next best Falco player is leagues behind Paul, not that no Falcos placed well last tournament.
This.

Well that's wrong too then cause victor goes toe to toe with Paul in falco dittos, and I am a falco singles main too.

They're good, but the arn't consistant/havn't placed well in tournaments in a while.

Calgary guys, you know if you just hold a tournament I am honestly willing to come down anytime. Give a couple weeks notice so I can make sure I am not busy that weekend, and I'll bring a bunch of people with me. I've realized that there really isn't much of an excuse for Edmonton and Calgary not to play regularly... We're only less than 3 hours a part.
SURE SAY THAT NOW. I'LL TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU.

jk, I'm on it.

ok anyone know of a good venue for us to rent? should we do it at the uni?
The uni costs a fortune if you arn't a club, and they will likely close down.

I got some options I've looked at a couple times, community halls actually work pretty well so let's look into this. The only problem I have is ironically I might be in edmonton during the holiday

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
community halls is a good idea but heavily location dependant, we want something fairly central to minimize travel times for most because smashers are in all corners of calgary(except me)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Well that's cause I don't enter singles and neither does victor. But it doesn't mean that there's no other falco near Paul's

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
there is alot of newcomers to melee as well, shoutouts to the brawl community. Moe is too good also, he wants to team with matt now. i guess ill have to earn a teammate after the semester and show u guys what i can do.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
community halls is a good idea but heavily location dependant, we want something fairly central to minimize travel times for most because smashers are in all corners of calgary(except me)
The last few tournaments I can remember have all been the opposite end of the city for me.

So I'mma host wherever I want. (where I can afford)

Well that's cause I don't enter singles and neither does victor. But it doesn't mean that there's no other falco near Paul's

Prove it.

also i dont think im that good, i think theres a handful of players that are allpretty close in skill with me
I agree, technically. But you are the most consistant and practiced.

Top Bottom