• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
education? u wanna be a teacher? lol

and hell ya i win the most southern house award. no ghetto man. thats millwoods.

macewan it is, u gotta come down to like 7th avenue to turn into my neighbourhood haha.

yo sid, im coming on thursday, AND..... im bringing henry! u guys probs dunno him unless from long long ago like cast3.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
education? u wanna be a teacher? lol

and hell ya i win the most southern house award. no ghetto man. thats millwoods.

macewan it is, u gotta come down to like 7th avenue to turn into my neighbourhood haha.

yo sid, im coming on thursday, AND..... im bringing henry! u guys probs dunno him unless from long long ago like cast3.
Henry. Sounds like an asian name.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yes he is!

and hes a falcon player. beware!

henry moonwalks now lol.

im pretty sure luke knos henry from cast3.

henry is the one who falcon punched luke at the ledge of the stage, then jumped off and falcon punched him off screen ftw lolol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
henry is the one who falcon punched luke at the ledge of the stage, then jumped off and falcon punched him off screen ftw lolol
lmfaooo.

Man, Tyson, you're little group of asian engineers are so tight at smash, especially since they never go to tourneys and stuff.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Everyones talking about how they're interested in a big tournament much like any other big tournament... and it's just as far away from us as any other one we gave up on

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol none of my smash friends are in engg. only i am.

pasta fettucini linguini martini BIKINI

didnt he say that at the end?

i love cheese. and no, not in my bikini.

i always thought falcon is great at brinstar cause even though sometimes he gets gimped by his crap recovery, he gets another chance to recover if he hits the lava. and that the sides arent that long so his knee totally *****. oh and when the lava is up hes fast to manuveur (sp?) according where he sees fit. and when the enemies get knocked up by the lava, falcon is awesome at comboing from that.

also people just counterpick stages that they think they're great on so ya. like in brawl (long time ago which i dont play anymore thanks) id always counterpick battlefield with snake.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
VIctra is/was that Hilary Duff in your sig?

cause LMAO you would probably get along with my Roomate Matt Chan.
=D
i always thought falcon is great at brinstar cause even though sometimes he gets gimped by his crap recovery, he gets another chance to recover if he hits the lava. and that the sides arent that long so his knee totally *****. oh and when the lava is up hes fast to manuveur (sp?) according where he sees fit. and when the enemies get knocked up by the lava, falcon is awesome at comboing from that.
Yeah, this is what I thought as well. He doesn't get gimped as bad from shine kills, and the combos are like pseudo-stomps.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Acorn Gasket (9:06:27 PM): So...
Acorn Gasket (9:06:31 PM): Praygrame?
dropoutbear2003 (9:06:40 PM): What did you call me?
s4mu51212 (9:06:42 PM): I think my brother is saving and turning off the cube
Acorn Gasket (9:07:11 PM): PRAY GRAME
Zerokoolcool (9:07:12 PM): i called ur mother a ho but then agin u ar eur mother hahaha
Zerokoolcool (9:07:15 PM): bad grammar, YES
Acorn Gasket (9:07:22 PM): What the ****?
Zerokoolcool (9:07:41 PM): My imitation of 12 year old internat kids.
Acorn Gasket (9:07:45 PM): Oh
Acorn Gasket (9:07:47 PM): Right
dropoutbear2003 (9:07:52 PM): Holy crap. I thought Soulja Boy joined the chat.
Acorn Gasket (9:07:55 PM): Haha
Zerokoolcool (9:07:56 PM): Haha
s4mu51212 (9:07:59 PM): so basicallly you immitated clouderz
Zerokoolcool (9:08:05 PM): OH SHI-
------

Link that **** Victor!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
DAN BOOK YOUR FLIGHT

Brandon and I are already good to go we're leaving friday evening coming back monday night

who are you staying with, etc. Just talk to me on msn.

and you better bring my wiimote to bc LOL

Top Bottom