• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ill see what dan says.

i dont think we can get above carl+levi or mike+sid though if its u and me as a team.

and prize money talks! dan and i basically guarantee 3rd, and probably get 2nd or maybe 1st

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya mang, vic just team with luke. hes like equal skill with u basically from my point of view.

u guys should team and make up ur mm arguing pasts.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Bush's reflexes arent too shabby!

K, so smash at my place wednesday between 1 and 6.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Smash Thursday as well at my place from 1-whenever. I'm leaving for Jasper the next day at Noon, so be gone by then.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I should take a pic of all my hulk stuff... and go to Sid's smash wednesday. Too bad I have a Dr. appointment.

My sig is awesmo

Beeble

Smash Journeyman

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Smash Thursday as well at my place from 1-whenever. I'm leaving for Jasper the next day at Noon, so be gone by then.
Bah, there better be this much smash when I'm back.

Tyson651

Smash Lord

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

**** i wanna come on weds but my exam isnt done until 5 which basically leaves me no time.

thurs is a maybe!

btw dan and i are teaming..

BEWARE CARLEVI AND LEMONMONKEY

and also wheres the beebleoshi tourney thread. its not up yet? isnt the tourney in like.. less than 2 weeks.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
INB4INEEDATEAMMATE!

I need a teammate.
I'll team with you ;)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Oh **** yes, I'm coming on both days lol. Yay for today being the last exam day. Plus, it gives me an excuse to miss out on some ****ing thing my friend wants me to go to.

**** i wanna come on weds but my exam isnt done until 5 which basically leaves me no time.

thurs is a maybe!

btw dan and i are teaming..

BEWARE CARLEVI AND LEMONMONKEY

and also wheres the beebleoshi tourney thread. its not up yet? isnt the tourney in like.. less than 2 weeks.

It's a small tourney between like, people who know each other pretty good for the most part. I dont' think there's a need for its own thread.

Aside from that, I will totally have a MM Fox ditto with anyone at O SHI-. That is, "anyone" includes everyone except for Dan and Carl >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, I know this is a little early, but my dad just told me he doesn't want me living with my grandparents when I'm at UofA. >_>

Is anyone willing to have me live with them? xD I don't want to be scrambling for a room with a complete stranger in June.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
So, I know this is a little early, but my dad just told me he doesn't want me living with my grandparents when I'm at UofA. >_>

Is anyone willing to have me live with them? xD I don't want to be scrambling for a room with a complete stranger in June.

lolololo

lo

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

What faculty are you going into?

Ironically there IS a guest room in my house but... I don't know, I guess we'll see. It's honestly not that bad. My friend has a place in "Newton Place" and it's REALLY nice and it only costs him like 800 bucks every 2 months (since he has a roommate). Just... don't end up in Lister or anything like that.

I don't see what the big deal about living with your grandparents is. Unless your dad doesn't want to "impose" you on your grandparents. You could always ask for "rent money" and then secretly live at your grandparents.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What faculty are you going into?

Ironically there IS a guest room in my house but... I don't know, I guess we'll see. It's honestly not that bad. My friend has a place in "Newton Place" and it's REALLY nice and it only costs him like 800 bucks every 2 months (since he has a roommate). Just... don't end up in Lister or anything like that.

I don't see what the big deal about living with your grandparents is. Unless your dad doesn't want to "impose" you on your grandparents. You could always ask for "rent money" and then secretly live at your grandparents.
General Sciences first. =/

Me staying with my grandparents was the initial plan, but then my dad decided that he didn't want me to be spoiled. xD I donno, I would much rather live with someone I know. >.< I wouldn't want to impose on you either Matt.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

General Sciences first. =/

Me staying with my grandparents was the initial plan, but then my dad decided that he didn't want me to be spoiled. xD I donno, I would much rather live with someone I know. >.< I wouldn't want to impose on you either Matt.
No offence, but General Sciences will get you n o w h e r e.

Also, if your grandparents don't mind you staying with them, you should. It's far from being spoiled, and it will save you (or your parents, if they help "fund" you) a lot of money.

Top Bottom