• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Actually I asked before I even moved here (about 2 months ago), and nobody ever said anything. =(

Hopefully they go online sometime, although I haven't played Melee in about a month; I'll need to brush up my skills.

Anyone have any contact with them?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm not sure actually. What I do know though, is Lethbridge is brawl mainly, so if you're a melee player you're probably out of luck ):

How far away is lethbridge from, say, calgary?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?

Dunno

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I'm changing my post-per-page count to 40, because this is rediculous.

Edit: Ridiculous

The_Game

Smash Apprentice

needless to say, it was the richest pie I've ever eaten.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
jack what should I doooooo?

edit I dunno aish but my girlfriend has it too

edit edit aish what should I dooooooo?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well i like to think so. Ive been playing Melee basically since it came out, and same with brawl.
The only reson why there still is a brawl community in lethbrdige is beacuse me and the guys get together and play it religiously every friday. and i mean every friday.... its sad really.
everyone else here stoped playing once they found out it was broken lol. were a small group of hardcores.
hop[fully will give you a run for you money.... or perferably take it :p
LOL!! Seriously? thats a seriously funny cat man, for cereal.
...although, he may just be half baked.

but no, seriously, thats like the entire brawl community here in lethbridge... -1, who might still be coming but not to sure if he can. :D Were all pretty stoked about it because quite frankly, it gets boring playing the same people every week. My brawl has been rejuvinated man... until its over then its back to +.

I thought i read somewhere that there might be a few Brawl + friendlies happening. That true?
Nah that wasnt us. we havnt done any tournements really, save one at the uni here when brawl first came out (which we kicked some serious *** in!). so this is kinda our debut. I dont know about the other guys but im planing on being a big tournement goer. been a closet smasher way to long. however we do have a crew member who plays Cpt flcn exclusivly. hes got the best flcn ive EVER seen.
And yeah man if your down in leth give me a msg, def hang out.
T_T

Ehh, someone needs to get -Age online. Preferably before Friday. =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hah. hahahahaha. <3

I added him on facebook, but he hasn't added me back yet. :X I dunno, if I had known I would have asked for his number back at adat2.

They are really cool guys though. Here's a pic of them from adat2.

Lethbridge is pretty small, just head down to your local H&M or something and call them out if you see them XD

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Yeah I saw that and noticed -Age placed 9th @_@

Also I think I've seen the dude in the middle somewhere; looks a bit familiar.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Yeah, Age is freaking legit. He beat me in a $5 MM with Zelda. =P He has a pretty good Diddy as well, but I didn't get to experience that for myself.

Lethbridge should come up in December. =D

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Yeah XD He took me out first round in singles <3 Showed him whats up in low tier though D:<

lol, probably on a runway.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Yeah that's pretty nutty. Despite I'm mostly a Melee player and somewhat a Smash 64 player *cough*, Brawl would be fun too. I'd also like to try Brawl+ out.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Melee? Get yo aiyus up to the bigger cities son!

lol yeah I've noticed you post a good amount in the 64 forum.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Ehh, I'd prefer if the controller sticks weren't so loose, but it's still not bad. Gets the job done. =)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hurray, double-posting.

Heh, another thing I noticed is that Sheik is near-extinct in Alberta. Am I seriously the only Sheik player here? =P

Top Bottom