• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, and the thing is, i play both marth and fox lol.

just wanted to play a char thats even gayer, cause no one really plays sheik.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Brad, you're definitely the most overconfident person on this thread, and probably have the most ego problems I've ever seen, but I won't go into that. Also, I am pretty sure stage strikes are in melee, it's just that no one ever does that, because I am pretty sure at Pound4 there's stage striking in the ruleset.
When do I ever say I'm better than anyone who's not you.

The only times is when I say I'm better than sayyyyyy, Victor or something, because even he (hopefully) agrees I'm better than him. Not necessarily by much, but he isn't exactly breezing through a set with me.

@melee:
i need a gay character to back up my falco.
Another Falco?

i have like no shiek exp lol
This.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
i don't know anyone better at downthrow than luke

i mean if he could learn a thing from brad's mk it's that don't downthrow just backthrow to edge guard

it works lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
luke does downthrow to edgehog, it doesn't work
Lol it's true. I usually trip.

EDIT: Sid, explain why I should lay off. I am pretty sure I hardly ever initiate these little feuds between Brad and I. It usually starts with Brad commenting on one of my posts (take this time for example).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just because you do it to everyone/ all the time doesn't mean that's a good excuse. Being a **** always shouldn't turn into, "oh lol, that's just Brad."

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Just because you do it to everyone/ all the time doesn't mean that's a good excuse. Being a **** always shouldn't turn into, "oh lol, that's just Brad."
It's pretty much how I read your posts "Oh a Luke post"

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at d throw :/
You're not bad at it, you learn from the lukiest

Also, you're better at out priotitizing MK with pikas skull bash.

I actually need to use more Dthrow. =S

:005:
Why not smash?

Frio

Smash Champion
It's pretty much how I read your posts "Oh a Luke post"

You're not bad at it, you learn from the lukiest

Also, you're better at out priotitizing MK with pikas skull bash.

Why not smash?
It didn't hit me cause you never let go of the button. You were still charging it

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad you were charging that smash for no reason. Mark messed up since he was going for the ledge, if he got the ledge you still would have gotten punished.

EDIT: In other words, it would've been lucky for you to land the smash.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
It didn't hit me cause you never let go of the button. You were still charging it
I let go, I even heard the noise, but I guess you guys didn't cause you were expecting me to not get it, (I guess I needed to let go earlier though)

Brad you were charging that smash for no reason. Mark messed up since he was going for the ledge, if he got the ledge you still would have gotten punished.

EDIT: In other words, it would've been lucky for you to land the smash.
I don't disagree that it would've been luck to land, but given the circumstances I SHOULDVE landed it, by no means was that a hard hit to make.

You don't understand at all do you? What else was I supposed to do? Be doing nothing expecting him to sweetspot? I charged it for the very reason he might miss, and I was right, given I didn't **** it up, I would've won that match. You can call me dumb, but You're just saying you're not capable of making the right call like I did.

and nah, you should know better than most that I wouldn't have been punish if he had the ledge, theres almost no lag at the end of the Fsmash, I wouldve let go and had plenty of time to act.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
...Is Brad getting defensive over Brawl?

:005:
I have no problem defending a situation regarding my own actions. It's basically stroking my ego. Brawl is really not the important variable.

I honestly do have a lot to say about your post Brad, but I don't think it's worth it. So I concede.
Get it here first people, I'm right, Lukes wrong.

Why can't we be friends
You never did anything to bother me besides mentor under luke.

RAWR Teh trolls are cometh.

u mad?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Brad. I died a little when I saw that. ... ... of laughter. Too good.

**** was it a foggy drive! Jack & I were doing 20 KM/H down a 100 KM/H highway it was that thick.

Fun blazing down at 160 KM/H between Edmonton and Spruce Grove though. Fog + Speed + Nobody Around + No Cops to See you Drive That Fast = LOLOLOL RICKY BOBBY B1TCHES. /inb4usawnickscrub

That being said, Fort Sask was fun times. Definitely making this a weekly/bi-weekly thing. Next tourney, get raep'd everyone.

Top Bottom