• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
LMAO, Tyson, you try driving faster when you can't even see, like, a centimeter past the front of your car. We were searching for our exit too to get back to Edmonton. Ask Jack, it was monstrous...and really cool. Like Silent Hill and crap. XD

And yeah, Mike. Definitely. Everyone needs to start driving, yo. LOL

Tyson651

Smash Lord
one time during jan/feb going to work in devon, 7:15am (basically no sun, and no highway street lights and dark as ****) it was really foggy (u can only see about 5 meters in front of u or 15 meters of someone's tail lights), drifting snow (cant see the road or the lines) and its a 100km/h zone with a total 2 lane undivided (opposing traffic divided by a yellow line) and icy road.

i drove 80km/h

:)

dangerous? probably, but i drove in the winter on the highway so much, my senses are so blunt, and the same goes to everyone who drives on that highway lol.

if i went 20km/h on that highway, everyone would be trying to cut in front, and that just makes a cluster**** crash right in front and probably have me involved too.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
That's assuming that he sweetspot the ledge, which he clearly didn't. As I said I did that because I assumed he might miss.
Well, not quite, the Upb wouldn't help on the ledge, but would be safer because of mega swipe

I know that, but I'm just saying, skull bash doesn't outprioritize fsmash, so clearly you didn't hit him. >_>
I think thats why he's upset.

Shoulda used flying clothsline attack

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's not like I had a hard hit. Fsmash was a good choice (fact).

That's assuming that he sweetspot the ledge, which he clearly didn't. As I said I did that because I assumed he might miss.
Not fact. A way better choice was to hold shield and then dsmash when he hit your shield, or upB (probably wouldn't have killed though).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
one time during jan/feb going to work in devon, 7:15am (basically no sun, and no highway street lights and dark as ****) it was really foggy (u can only see about 5 meters in front of u or 15 meters of someone's tail lights), drifting snow (cant see the road or the lines) and its a 100km/h zone with a total 2 lane undivided (opposing traffic divided by a yellow line) and icy road.

i drove 80km/h

:)

dangerous? probably, but i drove in the winter on the highway so much, my senses are so blunt, and the same goes to everyone who drives on that highway lol.

if i went 20km/h on that highway, everyone would be trying to cut in front, and that just makes a cluster**** crash right in front and probably have me involved too.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yup. He plays Falco too. Problem is that in Alberta, we're getting the proper MK training, but not enough Diddy & Olimar training. I'd pick up one of those two to pick up the slack, but my top tiers are D3, MK, and I'm trying to learn Wario.

Age uses Diddy though, and HolyMist uses Olimar. If we get more consistency and play time with both of them, then we could get more practice.

tl;dr version of things, Dan's got Falco too. So he should be good. :p

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Not fact. A way better choice was to hold shield and then dsmash when he hit your shield, or upB (probably wouldn't have killed though).
UpB probs wouldve killed at that percent, depends on how well he DI'd since I dunno how high that hitbox hits rather than sideways. But I'm pretty sure standing UpB would kill.

But Nah the Fsmash was gold I just f'd up cause even if I miss I can downsmash before he can do anything but his downsmash, which I'd still hit him even if he did, but he'd hit me too (obviously he'd die and I wouldnt though)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Ehh, I don't drive, but maybe if I join the Lethbridge posy here I'll get to play against you guys.

I've been playing Melee since it came out and I've never had competition. I remember me and my friends once were at one of their houses and we had a "Melee Tournament". Basically it was picking names out of a hat to make up the brackets, except everyone was in it twice; one for each character, and if your characters met up, you pick which one gets eliminated.

Matches were single matches on Final Destination, 4 stock.

It was really pathetic. I 4-stocked everyone, except for one player that took off one stock on me. The best is there was this guy that played Falcon and claimed I was just acting like a hotshot and I don't stand a chance. His strategy was to use Knees and only Knees. Well, I managed to JV5 him with Ganondorf.

Granted, the players here are Brawl players, but Brawl's cool too.

****it, -Age get online so I can meet you guys.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Or me. ;_;

I'd be really excited for going against some fellow Alberta players in Melee. My Sheik is fast, fluent and dangerous and a bit stylish, but I have no experience against anyone moderately good. It'd be interesting to see what would come of that.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
And than mewtwo comes and ****s **** up, owait, he's not in that game.

We need some more melee in edmonton, I will see if I can host (if I can get my brothers out of the house)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
victra is my fav mod

no homo

<3
kekeke <3
Or me. ;_;

I'd be really excited for going against some fellow Alberta players in Melee. My Sheik is fast, fluent and dangerous and a bit stylish, but I have no experience against anyone moderately good. It'd be interesting to see what would come of that.
You could always come up to the bigger cities whenever we host something. OTL

For Brawl, if I solely use King Dedede, what characters will give me trouble?
Falco I think, or at least I would imagine.

Top Bottom