• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If i have a job by then, i'll mm you Adam.
Well okay then. =|

Adam!!!

Dk Vs Ganon Mm!!

I Am Stepping Up

Edit: lol it wouldnt let me do all CAPS
THANKYOU Steve. The first person to accept. I can't believe you alberta. I need more mm's. DK vs Ganon is too good. I like... play other characters now... but I'll be sure to get ganon nice and ready for this one ;)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Those are legitimate Winnipeg smashers, yes. Shouldn't have them under the Pros section, true, but such vandalism is not uncommon on SmashWiki.

By the way, I'm going to need some input from you guys on these:

PRO IMPACT FORUMS WHAAAAAAT!

I realize that we have lots of threads spread across SmashBoards and such, but the majority of them are so massive and widely varied in subject matter that they might as well be their own message boards. I'm going to attempt to use it first for coordinating the details of At Melee's End and see how it goes. You know, that way there's individual threads for things like "who are you gonna play in low tier?" and "i need housing!!" and "lol let's calculate the likely prize pot for CAST4."

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, that's clever.

Brad has 101 more posts then me in this thread. **** ittttt. Nowhere near.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I'd like to migrate to pro impact boards which i'm calling pibs from now on. smashboards is gay now, and has a lot of downtime too.

The only reason i'll be coming here now is to troll i think, unless some people stay here.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Who will be on team WC for EC vs WC?? I'm pretty sure EC is bringing at least 7 people so far (Fogel, Divinokage, Jarc, pkmvodka, chester01, Vwins, and Bam).

I guess we can leave it up to Hitsugaya and Mikemonkey to decide ^_^

My list would be (in no particular order):

- Mikemonkey
- FalseFalco
-SHWN
-Hitsugaya
-CowEar
-Patooty
-Blunted_Object10 (if he comes)
-xXx-NoobKing-xXx(if Blunted_Object10 cannot come)

Other pplz:

-FirexEmblemxpryde
-STEVE!!!
-Dieslow
-Fastfox

discuss...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't know, according to that list, all our best players will be there, and frankly, unless Vwins manage to rip through unnamed people again, we stand a preeeeetty good chance. By the way, I'm taking MMs... remember I play Pikachu.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't think Chet will be coming to Calgary cuz of exams at that time.. uhh.. ya probably unless we do like 5v5 or 6v6.. regional crews ain't happening again =P.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Who will be on team WC for EC vs WC?? I'm pretty sure EC is bringing at least 7 people so far (Fogel, Divinokage, Jarc, pkmvodka, chester01, Vwins, and Bam).

I guess we can leave it up to Hitsugaya and Mikemonkey to decide ^_^

My list would be (in no particular order):

- Mikemonkey
- FalseFalco
-SHWN
-Hitsugaya
-CowEar
-Patooty
-Blunted_Object10 (if he comes)
-xXx-NoobKing-xXx(if Blunted_Object10 cannot come)

Other pplz:

-FirexEmblemxpryde
-STEVE!!!
-Dieslow
-Fastfox

discuss...
How did you know my birth name comes with three exclamation marks?

oh and good list... I approve as long as Ryan and Tiep have kept their game up. (im sure they have but Im just sayin I dont really know from over here in Deadmonton)

Oh and who is Dieslow?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Dieslow is this sexy azn who uses Fox, Marth, Sheik who's fox can get chain grabbed by noob Falcos from BC.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
seems like a good team, ec is still gonna win though, just sayin'
After what happened last time I wouldn't joke about it like that. People WILL murder you >.>

Manuel: I wanna see you pikachu ditto Sid's pikachu without throwing your controller through the TV. >.>

Steve: Tiep and ryan are ranked higher then me on the BC PR so I guess they're still up to par, lol. Also, dieslow is a very new smasher in terms of being recognized by the BC smash community. He sorta just came outta nowhere with **** on his mind o_o

Kage: Either way we are doing a WC vs EC crew battle. Team BC is gunna be NICELY represented it looks like =)

Stevo

Smash Champion
Manli's pikachu is too sexy, he needs a better spot then just first Benchwarmer. PLus I already trained him in the ways of all that is high tier smash.

Manli for coach? Trainer? ......Nutritional Advisor?..... Cheering squad Captain?

Seriously, as his self appointed agent for this tournament, I wont let him work for this low pay!!

fihrxblxemxprydehx fohrx Lyxphxe

FalseFalco

Smash Master
SMASH SUNDAY 12PM-6PM CARL'S HOUSE CALL 233-9852 OR MSN ME TO CONFIRM

IF YOU COME WITHOUT TELLING:
I'LL SEND YOU HOME

IF YOURE NOT OUT BY 6:
I'LL SEND YOU HOME

IF YOU BREAK MY FUTON:
ILL FORGIVE YOU

Top Bottom