• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
jiggs may not have any shine oos but she has wd oos to rest, jump to rest, upsmash oos into anything she wants, or even just her plain upthrow to rest if they don't DI. either way, it doesn't matter cause fox and falco shouldn't be trying to pressure jigglypuff's shield because it's just asking to make a mistake and then get punished.
Good people don't make mistakes, and relying on other's mistakes isn't a good idea.

comeback and wins, just cause jiggs is the most clutch character in the game.
opinion and opinion. you can't say he won because his character is the most clutch character in the game, and you can't say his character is the most clutch character in the game. That's a very blunt examination of a match. That's like saying mew2king won because he can chaingrab.

jiggs isn't that bad, just learn the matchup and stop whining

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ok i dont wanna quote like 7 pages so ill just type what i remember to wanting to respond to.

paul: i cant host mang, its not even my house.

tyler: carl is right, puff is actually really hard to work with. u may look at her being a godly char but all her downsides are balancing her upsides too.

u just wont understand until u start playing jiggs at a high level play. mike knows how frustrating it is to play puff simply its u can do something sometimes, but other times u just cant do anything cause the opponent doesnt leave any openings or mistakes. i know how frustrating it is too.

wavedash out of shield to rest? lol u got to be kidding me. thats dumb and almost impossible to pull off.

carl: right as always.

victor: ya, i cop out marth <3 he was my first time
main

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol I definitely don't think jiggs is godlike, in fact if you've asked me before, I have felt (and still feel) that she isn't a top tier character. ask victor for proof cause I think I even told him.

also I didn't mean rest oos, I meant jump oos to rest lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
jiggs may not have any shine oos but she has wd oos to rest, jump to rest, upsmash oos into anything she wants, or even just her plain upthrow to rest if they don't DI. either way, it doesn't matter cause fox and falco shouldn't be trying to pressure jigglypuff's shield because it's just asking to make a mistake and then get punished.
That's stupid.
All of it.
Where did fox falco even come from?

idk, not really. if you watch zhu vs hungrybox from genesis, zhu has ALL of the momentum in a match and looks like he's going to 3-stock hungrybox, but then hungrybox makes a comeback and wins, just cause jiggs is the most clutch character in the game. eating up stocks is good, but a move that kills nearly instantly and has a bunch of different setups into it is a lot better.
You just discredited all of hbox's skill and blamed it on him using a particular character. I would like to see you even try to hit a rest when you're down 2 stocks. I think you've chosen to ignore the part where jiggs loses a stock if she misses a rest

also:
"most clutch character in the game"
"not a top tier character"
=wat

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ill agree that jiggs is pretty clutch. though more clutch in teams than singles.

and much more clutch against inexperienced opponents than experienced ones.

and much less clutched against marth, and floaty characters.

id say jiggs is only clutch against falcon, ganon, or falco.

which makes her not very clutch.

hbox and mango are just **** good lol.

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol jiggs
ruins the game

anyways, i could've sworn that i saw tyler in riverbend square just now, just outside of maxims (i was getting a haircut)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'm not discrediting hbox, that's why I think jiggs isn't the best character in the game. most people don't realize that, yes jiggs is good, but the fact that mango beasts everybody with other characters anyway and hbox is just plain good is more indicative of their individual skill than their character.

I definitely wouldn't ever main jiggs even if she was the best in the game, just cause she's so boring to play most of the time. =/

jamie: huh? I skipped class from 1:30-2:30, then went to the mall cause I had a spare, but I defs was not at riverbend lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
jiggs isnt boring to play as.

hella fuuuuunnnnnn.

but hella hard. thats why i only play her in teams :/

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
i had this phase where all i wanted to do was play jiggs in doubles , and just gimp and up throw rest like mad
Speaking of which, I was just trying that an hour ago on my friend. I can't do it. Do you need to uthrow at low percents or what?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im pretty sure u can do it even at like 60% or even 80%.

just need to double jump quicker.

and they must not have DI. they have to go straight up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_gfD3nvh-8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_gfD3nvh-8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Top Bottom