• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
They've just been unlucky days to have smashfests ok D: Wow if you dont go Tyler i will hate you forever.

Been playing alot of marth lately ^^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
teaming with jamie guarantees that your opponents will always be at a high percent at any given time.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Wow Tyler i hate you. Badminton on friday

I'm suppose to team with Ron, sorry :(

I HOPE JARRETT IS GOING.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
BADMINTON FRIDAY. When. I still need to play singles vs david. >:V

And prepare to get fsmashed at the edge david in doubles. You know it's gonna happen.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
whats the tl;dr on the rule changes?
smash and then get wasted duhhhhh
or other way around works too I guess
super get smashed bros
That was you? How didn't I know this?
i basically copy pasted fragments of things he had already said making him sound just as ******** as normal. I had the same avatar and 1 character difference between his name and mine. Victor didn't even notice until i told him it was me, then he thought i was the actual pit2303003, then i told victra to check the ip's... then he banned me several times lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
whats the tl;dr on the rule changes?
They cut Pokemon from random so stage striking would "work better" and there's constant argument about how the cloud on Yoshi's is "too much of a random element for a neutral map". I think rainbow cruise or mute city is banned now.

Getting pretty close to fox only, no items, final destination.

Stevo

Smash Champion
yo Carl

I should be able to come pick you up. It might be with my girlfriend's car tho, so it's pretty small and doesn't afraid of any it's girly blue.

Unless I just take my car.

Either way, I'll let you know asap

T-block

B2B TST
if it's on a 10-second cycle it's easy to know exactly where it is from just a glance at the clock

how do you do that dash -> standing grab the other way thing? is it dash, crouch, back+Z?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Pivot grab is when you grab during the standing animation when you turn around in a dash dance. The alternative way is as you say if you wanted to do a turn-around grab after a full run.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah, turn-around grab after a full run. how is that done? no dash dancing.
It's like you said; dash->crouch->opposite direction + grab. Unfortunately the grab animation cancels your forward momentum so instead of sliding behind them like in brawl you usually just do a dash grab that doesn't move.

It looks ******** and has less range than a standing grab so everyone does everything by initial dashing and wavedashing. If you're bowser it's pretty hilarious though cause he does a reverse belly flop.

If you're trying to do a crossup grab or something try wavedash into opponent -> dash in same direction -> pivot grab.

fyi none of this works with Falco

Top Bottom