• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

So if anyone from OOS is able to bring any type of supplies, that would be appreciated. Let me know what you can bring if you can, and right away. We currently need everything, lol. More TV's, Cubes, Wii's, and PS3's... :/

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
The odds are very good that I'll be able to come to this :)

But by myself, sorry AZ =( (Unless your name is Tai and you're willing to fly one way to Albuquerque and I'll bring you back with me lol)

I'm going to be visiting OK for a week or so and this will probably fit nicely for me on my return trip.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Even in advance. From NM to Genesis for example, it's 300 on the bus, and 285 on train....

Min wage don't support that ****

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Sell your magic cards :D
David, you should know better.

Start donating Plasma every week as much as possible to different firms that offer money. Sell ****, too.

Genesis 2 only happens once. Magic cards are printed every month.
Uhh, I have been donating plasma since I was able.

Selling cards isn't half as easy as you make it out when you share cards because that allows you to play magic. It's so ****ing expensive right now

Dekar173

Justice Man
David, you should know better.

Uhh, I have been donating plasma since I was able.

Selling cards isn't half as easy as you make it out when you share cards because that allows you to play magic. It's so ****ing expensive right now
Then stop buying them. :)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Then stop buying them. :)
I barely spend money on magic. I'd say I've spent 150 in the last 2 months lol. Not that much, but you can't play if you don't get new ****.

The real problem is that I like smash more than Magic, but the smash community is like 10 people, whereas magic is like 100. Not much of a competition :p

Rob a bank and bam! Genesis and Magic money ;)
Why didn't I think of this before?!?!?!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I've won about 200, but it's in product unless it's a major. Remember, it's run by a big company, they have to go through anti gambling things.

And I used to spend like 2.5/3k per year on it. 150 in 2 months is nothing by comparison.

tekkie

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I've won about 200, but it's in product unless it's a major. Remember, it's run by a big company, they have to go through anti gambling things.

And I used to spend like 2.5/3k per year on it. 150 in 2 months is nothing by comparison.
that is so ****ing dumb

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is why is stopped playing yugioh, between too much money on cards and the game becoming stupider i knew it was time to stop playing ygo.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You do have to consider that I used to sell cards like crazy, but magic is so expensive that I have to share cards to have a legit collection. Which makes selling really hard lol

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Is there any housing available for one lowly AZ player? I'll be by myself :)

Also I'm not sure that I'll do teams yet, but if so, I shall need a partner.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Really interested in this, let's see if I can get a group from Oklahoma interested. If we do go though, could free housing be guaranteed?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ill go if i find a ride

and if tony teams with me

but yeah, atm, NOBODY from arizona knows a thing about how carpools are going to work... so... that needs to be gotten on.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
ill go if i find a ride

and if tony teams with me

but yeah, atm, NOBODY from arizona knows a thing about how carpools are going to work... so... that needs to be gotten on.
If Tony teams with you, I call dibs on Jeff lol

Oklahoma should come to this, then I can take credit for yet another melee endeavor that would not have happened were it not for me :cool:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Apparently, this is the same day as AKON which is srsly limiting our number of possible attendees :(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, the singer. Apparently he has this huge southwest tour that half our crew is like dying to see, and guys like SolidusPriggan and Zinth had bought tickets to see that **** like months ago.

Top Bottom