• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

tekkie

Smash Master
By the way, Leaf looks like M2k

:059:
he seems a lot more personable.

then again i'm not going to be lame to leaf.

"hey m2k where's mikehaze?"
"*shrug*"
"*leaves*"

which in this case would be

"hey leaf where's krd?"
"*dthrow dthrow dthrow dthrow*"

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Might come with a few AZ folk. This will be my first OoS tourney if I go.

Hype.

Also, can't wait to see Twins, Dekar and Light. I haven't seen you guys in a long time.

I also hope that a lot of NM is 420 friendly. I already know some are (the ones that went to Devastation that I smoked with at the top of the random parking garage before IHOP)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Might come with a few AZ folk. This will be my first OoS tourney if I go.

Hype.

Also, can't wait to see Twins, Dekar and Light. I haven't seen you guys in a long time.

I also hope that a lot of NM is 420 friendly. I already know some are (the ones that went to Devastation that I smoked with at the top of the random parking garage before IHOP)
OMG are you serious!?!?!?!? AHHHH HYPE!!!!! =D

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I see Kira lurking this thread.

Eikelmann I can pretty much make that out. I'm not sure if I'm entering any Melee event. I'm mainly going for Brawl, and maybe MvC. But I wouldn't be opposed to playing some Melee friendlies at all.

besides, all know Axe wants to watch my Ganon Perfect Waveland Moonwalk everywhere. With Double Negatives.

*Edit*
I just noticed you're a Ganon main, maybe it's fate lol. I'll have to think about if I'll enter Melee. I'm actually still not 100% sure I'm going still, I haven't asked the days off yet.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Bad news, guys. :(

Gas is gonna kill me before I can make it out here.

Even if I were to win both Melee and Brawl (which I would) it's not going to be possible.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Bad news, guys. :(

Gas is gonna kill me before I can make it out here.

Even if I were to win both Melee and Brawl (which I would) it's not going to be possible.
Sad day :(

Well you could always be like some of us and just walk were you can and carpool a lot. Avoid driving around as much as possible and save up. Gas is only 3.59 here :D

Top Bottom