• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Pichu Burger Challenge:

I did this at Pound 5.

So, you get to fight my would famous Pichu for a chance to win a free burger.

Basically you win, a burger has you!
If you lose, however, you will not lose any money. What you will gain, is shame.

Feel up to it gentlemen?

Personally, I'm coming to Alb regardless, tourney or not.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey everyone. The information post has been updated. I changed it all yesterday, but just letting everyone know. The rules are posted for Melee and Brawl, and a bit has been updated on housing. Thanks everyone! Vectorman should come, btw. ;)
I'm listening....

debating...

seems interesting...Twins housing....

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^really now? 0_o;

Subject only drawing my attention more.. even though...

a happy+full Yoshi player = a happy me..

then again... I don't really get full.. i eat alot... :(

food eating MM?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol VMan.
Fast food within a 5 minute drive:
McDonalds Wendys Subway Twisters chic fil a, Carls Jr, Long johns/A&W, schlotzskis, Burger king taco bell and more.
Retsaurants:
Ihop! Olive garden, Red lobster, weks (awesome breakfast here) and alot more that I don't even care to list lol. Main one = IHOP!

Edit: Forgot Arbys. Love that place.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that V3ctorMan is coming. Yup. 'Nuff said.

Oh yea, not to mention the silly snacks and smash related drinks that will be at the venue itself. :O

WokeR!! It would be wonderful to see you all again! :) Here's hopin' you get it soon buddy!

EDIT: First post has been updated with the rules for MvC3 and SSF4.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that V3ctorMan is coming. Yup. 'Nuff said.

Oh yea, not to mention the silly snacks and smash related drinks that will be at the venue itself. :O
Haha, allrite Erich. You win. Add me to the OP, or list, or whatever you call it. :) Should be a good time, plus i'll get to meet more people, and eat well.

@Twin(s) - guess i'll get to see you soon. :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I hate NM now. They ignore my request to be put on the list of Cool smashers coming, AND they don't have melee stated on the games included list.

Southwest Brawl/SSF4/MvC3/MK9: Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! Axe, Taj, Dekar, Twins, V3ctorMan! - June 11th, 2011 - Albuquerque, New Mexico

I get no respect. Enjoy your Brawl Vectorman :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol you know we love you NickNyte!

Hey Erich. NickNyte became famous for his awesome Pichu at Pound5. I think we should add something there ;)
Maybe throw his Pichu burger challenge into the OP :D
Also add melee to the title... that's a good idea.

Yo NickNyte! I'll accept your challenge.
Also VMan! See you soon bro! Wooh!

Edit: Lol I see melee is already in the OP... woops.

Hi WokeR! I really hope you all can make it :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Lol, I love you guys. Vman's prolly gonna give me sheet for being an attention ***** :p I need to get revenge on Kyle. YOUR BROTHER SHALL PAY FOR MY LOSS.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol it is what it is bro :D

Also Kyle and I put in the request for time off work. Friday thru Monday :) It's smash time!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Twin(s) you guys gonna show me the magic tricks!?!? or is that G2 (if I go) :p..

and yes lol @ nicknyte, you're already famous remember.

I AM THE NICKNYTE
I AM THE CONSTANT
I AM THE TRANSPORT.

<33

just don't keep naggin on Joey for wanting attention. You clearly want it more than he does. :p

<3

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I SAW THAT EDIT, WITCH.

Hey, I will nag him all I want. At least I'm not an *** to people about it though. :D *incoming ****storm*

<3

Well...I think that I might go to Alb....Maybe not....If I win...I might go but....is Jeff going?....I think I might go....

DOT DOT DOT

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I SAW THAT EDIT, WITCH.

Hey, I will nag him all I want. At least I'm not an *** to people about it though. :D *incoming ****storm*

<3

Well...I think that I might go to Alb....Maybe not....If I win...I might go but....is Jeff going?....I think I might go....

DOT DOT DOT
lol elvis, do you really hate how i act that much? you contradict yourself all the time too. and nobody cares if youre the noob gate or any of that ****. and im making a post *******. i mean at least ive done something to deserve attention, but at this point it's so hard to impress the smash community.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

What's that?

I kinda think of my fame antics kinda like Coke commercials, Tim. You know coke exists, but they keep making commercials. Why? So you don't forget? I am famous, but I need people to know I need to be more famous.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
lol funny. cause tim just told me that he had me on ignore on his buddy list too, and youre one of the only few people who know his password and the other people wouldnt do that

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Are we talking about Magic Magic or The Twin A's Magic stick?

P.S. Joey, you can go back to YEAH! now. I never really ignored you. I just flipped the switch, took a picture, and turned it back on again. I might be a troll, but I am not a jerk. I look at you like a little brother.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
sweet! and last thing!...uhh twin(s) can you cook? nothin better than gettin fast food then getting housed w/homemade food <3

:p

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
Are we talking about Magic Magic or The Twin A's Magic stick?

P.S. Joey, you can go back to YEAH! now. I never really ignored you. I just flipped the switch, took a picture, and turned it back on again. I might be a troll, but I am not a jerk. I look at you like a little brother.
Nah I'm fine.

I like this name anyways.

Tee Hee

^_^

also,

because I can type differently on this account.

EDIT: lol wow, so apparently I'm everyones little brother now.

:p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Haha yeah we can cook. But Frontier is a must for food, trust me :p

And magic magic. As in, is this your card that somehow appeared under my hat even though I had you rip it up and swallow it? (Yes, I will make this happen I swear it... haha)

No one staying with us is allergic to dogs correct? We have an Australian Shephard, just a heads up.

Top Bottom