• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
Oh

thanks, i guess?

hehe

O_O;;

(mad homo on elvis' part)

btw

I choose to type poorly on the boards cause I know it makes everyone mad.

:)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Oh

I choose to type poorly on the boards cause I know it makes everyone mad.

:)
ok thats it...............yep... im goin ..........back to the way i type............if joey can do it...........than idc about rubyiris.............or what anyone says.............my way.........of typiing..............is freakin legit.........

<3

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Man, screw this. I'm gonna type in big AZ text. Ain't no one gonna stop me. Imma G. GONNA TAKE THAT RIGHT TURN AT ALBA. INVISOTEXT. NIKKKKAAAASSSSSSSSS! DESTRUCTOBEAM!

Ctrl + A

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
I maybe everyone's little brother, but

I'm also everyone's inspiration as well.

lol

Dang elvis, so much editing.

o_O

Alright my next lesson to everyone is:

The meaning of life is to first give life meaning.

Yeah, think about that.

hee hee

@-@

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Hype! This should be my first OoS tourny.

:059:
That's right, you've never been oos for a tournament huh?

This is going to be my longest car trip ever. And I'm driving the whole way, because nobody else can handle this car.

15 hours of MLP/pokemon/other vg music, not stopping even though I promised, and a random third thing that will likely happen on the way there.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Holy crap this is going to be the best tournament NM has ever seen!

Also anyone who wants to see magic tricks will get the chance at the venue too. Whoever stays with us (cough AZ! cough) will probably get the whole show lol.

Also VMan! I can't cook for **** unless it's breakfast food. But we have IHOP for that too. My mom cooks like a beast tho :)

Lastly. I just need to make one small thing clear. Both at the venue and our place. If anyone gets into an argument, you better cut the crap quickly. If anyone gets into a fight, may god help them once we sick Light_ on them ;) he's our prodogy and he can kill anyone there that isn't me, Twin_A or Taj.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
if we get kash at this tournament we'll be setting some kind of record for wolf users
Wifi Wolf FFAs offline. We'll make it happen.

That's right, you've never been oos for a tournament huh?

This is going to be my longest car trip ever. And I'm driving the whole way, because nobody else can handle this car.

15 hours of MLP/pokemon/other vg music, not stopping even though I promised, and a random third thing that will likely happen on the way there.
I haven't even been OoS for anything period other than once to arizona when I was young. That'll mean this will be a really big thing for me. 15 hours seems so long, so I'll make sure to bring my DS and get a lot done in pokemon black.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Also anyone who wants to see magic tricks will get the chance at the venue too. Whoever stays with us (cough AZ! cough) will probably get the whole show lol.
I wanna see magic!
My car, let's stay with these guys.
If they have room after AZ is there...

I haven't even been OoS for anything period other than once to arizona when I was young. That'll mean this will be a really big thing for me. 15 hours seems so long, so I'll make sure to bring my DS and get a lot done in pokemon black.
You are going to need so much more than just a DS it's unreal.
By the end of this trip, you will be tired of everyone around you, not wanting to be there, and completely exhausted. But it will be worth it.

I'm going to spend an entire day driving to this AHHHHHHHH.
And then one back AHHHHHHHH.

I better at least win a burger out of this. You confident in the ditto, Nicknyte?

Haha, oh Casey. :p

When are you planning on getting here with your car of people Leaf? You may consider leaving on Thursday and resting on Friday. Let me know when you're planning on getting here via PM so that we can house you all. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
sounds good leaf.

I want some burger challenge myself.

I really want to do this it sounds like a great birthday weekend lol.

Just to be clear, you have to let me win all my matches MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Haha, oh Casey. :p

When are you planning on getting here with your car of people Leaf? You may consider leaving on Thursday and resting on Friday. Let me know when you're planning on getting here via PM so that we can house you all. :)
I'm not completely sure on all of the details yet, but that's probably what will happen, and then we leave the morning after the tournament.
I have to get the rest of my car settled first though. And find out if I will even have the time off from the job I don't have yet.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Leaf. If we have room in our apartment we will house AZ and you guys. Once we find out how many AZ peeps are coming along with you guys k. We may just move everything (couches, tables, etc.) and just have everyone sardine it hahaha.

You guys definitely get 2nd pick tho :)
Also Erich. I will let you know 100% what's up with the housing.

Edit: Leaf. My bro and I will house you guys Thursday night for sure k :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yall aint beating my Pichu. Enjoy your shame burgers with a glass of whine.

Also, I will provide security as need be. I am 6'1, 320, and black. I will not hesitate to enforce a peaceful atmosphere.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I wanna see magic!
My car, let's stay with these guys.
If they have room after AZ is there...

You are going to need so much more than just a DS it's unreal.
By the end of this trip, you will be tired of everyone around you, not wanting to be there, and completely exhausted. But it will be worth it.

I'm going to spend an entire day driving to this AHHHHHHHH.
And then one back AHHHHHHHH.

I better at least win a burger out of this. You confident in the ditto, Nicknyte?
Sounds good to me.

And Leaf, you forget, I have earplugs. I'm prepared for anything. ANYTHING.

I'm excited for this. It'll be an early birthday present for me since it's just a couple weeks before my birthday :D The only thing I'll be missing is a diamond shovel.

And what's all this about Pichus? I use Pichu in Melee, I must know!

tw1n

Smash Champion
NickNyte has one of the best Pichus in the world :D

And man so many birthdays to celebrate here!

Brawl is not a side event Mars. All games listed are all the games that will be running as full tournament events. Side events can happen randomly with scrubs. Psh.

Once the venue has been chosen, I will see how much time we have and if we can do crews as well, etc. :)

Also, that is the most broken Pichu I've ever seen.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
That marth has metaknights on his hands.

Yes, my Pichu is better than this, for the aformentioned Pichu, does not exist. Only in my nightmares.

Top Bottom