• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Most of IC's best desyncs require dashing though. :) And Blizzard Walls usually need you to dash back and forth in between blizzards :)

:059:
Nah, you can soft pivot to desynch lol. And walking blizzard is better, because it gives you more ability to react to their DI

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Not if you gotta run back and blizzard~ ICs won't win if all they do is walk, like you're talking about. They're already easy to camp, that would only make them even easier to camp.

Edit: Walking also won't help you save Nana :)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Not if you gotta run back and blizzard~ ICs won't win if all they do is walk, like you're talking about. They're already easy to camp, that would only make them even easier to camp.

Edit: Walking also won't help you save Nana :)

Instead of arguing with me, go watch some matches of 9B (Japan's best ICs), then tell me I'm wrong. All he does is walk to space, Uair, and grab, and he wins all of their tournies lol.

Example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJwXBcRnbNM

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
This isn't Japan. btw, I know a lot more about ICs than you're probably assuming.

So, I can't play like a Japanese ICs because we aren't in Japan? Winning logic right there lol.

You win any tournies with ICs? I have, so I'm making a fair assumption that I do know how to play them lol

Just to clarify on the Japan thing, it's not like Melee. All Brawl disks have the exact same mechanics.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I was talking about ICs in general, not your ICs, and I never said that you don't know how to play them. Way to make random assumptions? I said ICs dash more than most characters, that's true. Just because you force yourself for some reason to only walk doesn't mean that other characters can't make use of doing the same thing either.

u salty

@ Leaf: Pichu dittos in Melee. All Day. It will happen. Then we can raise the roof in Brawl.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm salty because I force myself to use the option that keeps more options open and doesn't cause tripping lol. I don't strictly walk, like when I can only get a punish from a dashgrab, but I avoid it if possible.

I don't honestly care about anything said here btw. It doesn't matter, and I'm hoping to meet you and play some at the tourney.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm salty because I force myself to use the option that keeps more options open and doesn't cause tripping lol. I don't strictly walk, like when I can only get a punish from a dashgrab, but I avoid it if possible.

I don't honestly care about anything said here btw. It doesn't matter, and I'm hoping to meet you and play some at the tourney.
I'm just trying to get you to chill man lol. Just do what works for you and that's all that matters. I originally mentioned ICs tripping a lot because that's one of the things I remember most about them when I mained them, and now that I use Wolf I forget that tripping exists sometimes since he has no business running. It's all cool. I wanna play your ICs. The only ICs I've ever played against are Hylian, Melee1, Smoom, and ADHD. Well, and a few other random people that I forgot.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'm just trying to get you to chill man lol. Just do what works for you and that's all that matters. I originally mentioned ICs tripping a lot because that's one of the things I remember most about them when I mained them, and now that I use Wolf I forget that tripping exists sometimes since he has no business running. It's all cool. I wanna play your ICs. The only ICs I've ever played against are Hylian, Melee1, Smoom, and ADHD. Well, and a few other random people that I forgot.

Lol yeah, I know what you mean. I used to trip all the time from dashing. I really cut it down after learning about actually using walking to space. It's cool for sure, and you're better off than me since i haven't played any wolfs other than Tekkie and Kash.

And ADHD played ICs? WTF I've never heard of that

You are all bad for using Meta Knight to win
We know, sorry

KRDsonic

Smash Master
D3 is so risky against ICs unfortunately D: IC dittos are fun IMO once you learn some of the tricks to it, even if half of the match is blizzard and squall hammer.

Edit: Oh wait, were you talking about me using ICs against D3? I got plenty of characters for fighting D3, I'm not worried about them.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Yeah, I meant that ICs stomp on D3, so having them as an alt for wolf is pretty good lol.

The ditto does require a bunch of stuff. I remember a couple of people feaking out on me when I seperated Nana, and CGed my opponents SoPo. Always lulzy

KRDsonic

Smash Master
That's why people gotta know how to use SoPo~ Funny how ICs can Dthrow chain grab themselves. And yeah, ICs are a good alt for wolf, if you have time to practice the chain grabs at least. I suck at their chain grabs now.

Top Bottom