• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Those lvl8 cpu's can be tough ;)
But Eikelmann. Odds are Axe and I will accept. Unless your secret teammate is axe... then he has to play against himself O.o

:phone:

tekkie

Smash Master
I'ma use someone with an amazing Bair for this tourny.
bair is banned because it's unbeatable. clearly you know nothing about wolf, at least according to the wolf boards.

Only ICs Wolf can chaingrab ICs
duh. 70-30 wolf's favor, 80-20 if the infinite is allowed. i don't get why the ICs dont agree with my 2033 brawl metagame knowledge

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Leaf, you should come over so we can train for Melee and **** everyone there. And by train for Melee I mean Marth, MK, and Ike. You know what I'm talking about.

:059:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Leaf, you should come over so we can train for Melee and **** everyone there. And by train for Melee I mean Marth, MK, and Ike. You know what I'm talking about.

Get hype.

Order of the **** level of the events at this tournament:

1: Training for the tournament
2: The car ride there
3: The after-tournament dinner
4: The tournament itself
5: The car ride back

Not that the entire time isn't going to be awesome.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Considering how hype some of the car rides back have been, that means this whole thing will be too good. I wonder if we'll see any more gender changing hoothoots.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
As long as this trip is going to be, we will probably experience EVERY car meme we've ever had AND double the number of existing ones.

I can't wait to meet the smoking, rapping, bicycle riding, gender changing hoot-hoots.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Get hype.

Order of the **** level of the events at this tournament:

1: Training for the tournament
2: The car ride there
3: The after-tournament dinner
4: The tournament itself
5: The car ride back

Not that the entire time isn't going to be awesome.
6. Seeing magic tricks
7. Staying at the twins small apartment
8. Food

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Just so everyone knows, you'll have to take out 2 Wolf mains to win the Brawl tourny. That's right, you've gotta take out Ron Weasley tekkie and Shaggy KRD!

tekkie

Smash Master
Just so everyone knows, you'll have to take out 2 Wolf mains to win the Brawl tourny. That's right, you've gotta take out Ron Weasley tekkie and Shaggy KRD!

pretty sure kash is gonna come. either that or just wishful thinking.

edit: i should be taking notes on who from OoS mains characters wolf can beat. leaf youre awesome and all but **** pikachu

Top Bottom