• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-purpose Philadelphia Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
You two can come to my place Thursday. I'm off from class between 11 and 2, so that works out well. My place is on the corner of 31st and Market, but give me a call when you are nearby so I can direct you better.

Cless

Smash Champion
Sorry can't make that. Maybe on the weekend if it rains.

Cactuar, that was fun yesterday. Too bad you had class.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Anyone who was planning on coming to my place Saturday:

Change of plans. I'm staying at Chu's place this weekend. I'll see you guys next week.

Velocity

Smash Lord
megatron go get your *** kicked by cactuar to ne one else that wants to play this week contact me cactuar i might come down wednesday

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
I'm free a couple days after class this week (generally about 3:30). Thursday I have class till 5, but eh?

@Cless: I'll play you sometime somewhere...eventually, even though I will lose.

Joker

Smash Ace
Thats confidence if i've seen it:ohwell:

@ Cless, you suck:chuckle: because i tried to contact you everyday back when you first joined here, but never could get ahold of you, but now your here all of a sudden lol.
Ohwell:chuckle: :psycho: :laugh:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm not sure what time, but I don't really have any plans wednesday other than regular school work. I'll be out of class by 3, so if you guys want to start arriving around then, that'd be fine.

Cless

Smash Champion
Thats confidence if i've seen it:ohwell:

@ Cless, you suck:chuckle: because i tried to contact you everyday back when you first joined here, but never could get ahold of you, but now your here all of a sudden lol.
Ohwell:chuckle: :psycho: :laugh:
Yeah, sorry about that. I was away a lot, and I tore a ligament in my knee and had therapy three times a week amongst other things. Like I said my crazy summer is over.

****, I have class @ 3 till like 9. Oh well, maybe another day.

edit: Wow, I didn't know that was censored lol.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
All of the programs I put in my controller were given to me by pro players. So they are clearly tournament legal.

Velocity

Smash Lord
not directed to ne one but cmoe over and play ie this weekend i think ill have a bunch of people as usual

edit: or ne day for that matter

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Drexel's gameroom has smash quite a bit. The more serious players sometimes play in University Crossings at Cactuar's place. WSFLCactuar is his AIM sn.

Velocity

Smash Lord
for all those people interested in playing, my house saturday anytime just come over 1730 cottman ave 19111 2153018110 (cell) and bring a cube and or tv if u can will prolly have a bunch of people if i dont im going to try and go to lk's

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
There's a game room?! WHAT THE ****?! Where is it?
Basement of main building. Go inside and head towards th aufitorium. Instead of going in keep going down the stairs and make a left. Head down the hallway all the way to the end and thats the game room.

Dark Sora

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Meph, you go in the main building's front door and down the middle stairs, then go down the staris on the left, turn left again and it's at the end of the hallway. But it's not open on weekends.

Dark Sora

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the main stairs will be closed for awhile because they're restoring the inside court or something. I think you can get to the basement from the outside. Outside the building of the doors that lead to the theater there are a set of stairs to the right that go down and I think there is a door down there that leads to the basement.

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
Ok. I was gonna go today, but Vista doesn't like the network, so I have to go to Korman and see if I can get that fixed (but I can connect in Disque fine, wtf?). Anyway, I'll try and find it if I have time.

Joker

Smash Ace
My reply was at your post you typed , "WTF"
Yet your banner...:ohwell:
Contradiction???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom