• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

America! The Tourney (FINISHED! JAIME WINS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
K so dex and surri are gonna play tomorrow

Matts and koro are gonna play soon... AREN'T THEY?!!! :mad:

Who the hell knows about wormhammer.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aiight, people need to stop signing up for tournaments they can't participate in. It's really ****ing annoying. I guess Hellhammer gets the win there... god knows if he'll play his next match.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I got your 1st message on Sunday... Sent you this...

Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTS! 
me and you 1st round of America the Tourney!

Im on galaxy between 8:30pm and 1:00am eastern time zone. almost everyday... been waiting for you friday...

The Great MATTS!
You said...

Code:
Sorry, I don't subscribe to threads so I didn't know. would have played over the weekend.
Then you just said...

sorry messaging Matts!
and I never got this one either.

Im waiting KORO . rofl. I am on Kaillera Right now.

The Great MATTS!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I was online a bit today (mostly later so i dont think he could have played anyways) and did not see Dexter.

I'll be online most of earlier tomorrow and able to play all day.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i havnt seen MATTS! or koro on kaillera which is bad since kaillera is the probably the best way for them to find each other

Battlecow

Play to Win
I have confidence in them. If they don't get their affairs in order SOON I'll DISQUALIFY one of them with EXTREME PREJUDICE.

Same for Surridexter. Surri, PM dex and set up a time; waiting on kaillera to see if he shows up isn't good enough.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
well in that case we'd be stuck forever. He cant play nights and that usually when im free. WE did run into each other regardless to what you think though and he won 3-2

i think i may break my 2nd controller already...with force >:|

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aiight y'all, let's get this second round started. Koro and matts get until like monday, barring a good excuse or a concrete match-time.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Just noticed you have set counts on the bracket, so in case you want that for me vs Snake it was 3-1.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
tired of waiting, DQ koro, atleast MATTS! has actually been on kaillera, i havnt even seen koro on steam which means hes probably too busy to play in this tourney and shouldnt have even signed up.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
well he should come on more and to godweapons because i see matts on at the times he said he would be on and koro isnt there.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
i have been going online. Kailera is empty daily.

Also, I can't access Godweapon.
I ve been on Kaillera all week most of the day and night playing noobs like A$, and SharksQuail... haven't seen you.

I can't seem to login to Godweapon.
What is the IP?
Been on ******** godsweapon for a million years have NOT seen you once since tourney singed up. I've been there all day and also have my chat loaded and everybody there knows im waiting for you. JUST SENT you another message.

WHERE YOU AT KORO POOP?

The Great MATTS!

EDIT: heres the message I just sent him..

"WHERE YOU AT KORO POOP?

we need to play ASASASASASPPP

PWNED.

Im on godsweapon and GALAXY ALL NIGHT AND DAY waiting.

The Great MATTS!"

Battlecow

Play to Win
Koro will not be DQ'd, because he has been on GALAXY, the GOOD SERVER.

Guys, PM each other with times you can be online and then ARRANGE a specific matchtime because chilling online and waiting for the other guy will not do.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Koro will not be DQ'd, because he has been on GALAXY, the GOOD SERVER.

Guys, PM each other with times you can be online and then ARRANGE a specific matchtime because chilling online and waiting for the other guy will not do.
Hes not on galaxy, and hes not on godsweapon. Ive been on all day on both checking them all day and nothing. I also PM him again and still no response.

I don't know if hes avioding me or if he doesn't want to play me or what. If he cared, he would he would of been on sometime today looking for me on BOTH servers whcih he hasn't been doing, as I have been on both looking for him ALL DAY, and I have the whole servers as a witness. ALso sent messages and I just sent another one and post on his account.

Pretty obvious he HAS NOT been on galaxy and where not both chillin. PWN.

Just messaged him again.

The Great MATTS!

EDIT: heres another PM i just sent him:

"Come on man ive been on ALL Day..... im still waiting IM IN BOTH SERVERS

2 PJ64K'S open Come ON MAN....

The Great MATTS!"

--------------------------------

IF he doesn't play me he gets DQ'd... or im quitting the tourney cause this is rediculous... waisting my whole saturday setting around waiting for somebody to play.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Matty, I love you like a brother, but you guys have to communicate. I'm not DQing him just because he wasn't on one day and you were. How bout this- if Koro doesn't respond to your PM with a list of times when he can play by tomorrow evening, he's DQ'd. When he responds, respond back to him with a time when YOU will play him. You will meet at that time and play. It is not hard.

Again, and this goes for all of you- being on the servers is NOT ENOUGH. If you're not getting your match played, you need to COMMUNICATE with the problem person.

That said, this one has taken a ridic long time and I'm gonna DQ someone (probably Koro at this point) by monday if they don't have a concrete time of play.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I wasn't able to play earlier in the day today due to my dad having a birthday celebration.

I am on Godweapon now. I messaged you in that chat.

I am free tomorrow past 8:00 EC time.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
if they dont play by 12 midnight then dq someone, everyone else is already in second round

Battlecow

Play to Win
MATTS!

try to get on tonight.

Koro/MATTS!, what times can you be on tomorrow?

As I've already said several times, if there's not a set-in-stone time of play by Monday night, someone is getting the axe.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Matts! won vs. me in tournament, trolololed by the tornado (as usual).
Graphics glitch during friendlies so I had to leave.

ggs, my pikachu did better than my Yoshi/Falcon
terribad matchups

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Me vs Koro - 3 - 0 (He did okay with Pikachu on 1st 2 matches until he picked Yoshi on the 3rd match. LOL.)

Me vs. Nova - 3 - 1 (He used Pikachu, then kirby, the falcon 2 times. I feel in novas traps vs falcon first falcon match. LOL. PWNED)

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
All right!

Second round time now, don't slack off on me guys. I'd like to have all of these done by the weekend or sooner. Keep checking the thread, and everyone get into contact with your opponent and set up a time. NOW. GOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOO!!!!!!1

LLDL

Smash Hero
Gonna play Surri soon, just waiting for him to get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom