• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Genesis 2 will happen. No concrete info exists as it's all just been talk, but assuming there would be enough entrants to cover costs it would probably be Melee only. Last I heard they were talking about end of summer or in the winter.
Why just melee? Genesis had amazing turnouts for both melee and brawl.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I think because dbr plays melee. If they were to include brawl they would be looking to fill the entire venue that they paid so much for/to scale turouts - which is what they did the first time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I talked to them and for now I was told sometime in DEC

cant wait to post up all the cool info

I have a nice surprise for those who bring setups :)

strawhats

Smash Master
I will either bring Isai or convince Isai to go to this
That prob. won't even be a problem considering Isai is getting back into melee as we speak and is about to train intensely with Scar.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to this...if Alex Strife will accept me as his traininng buddy...I'd like to learn from him, Vanz, and TecZero and get ****** at this game. (Moreso than I've ever been)

I really think this will be my first tourney.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I will literally pay like 200$ for the pot to alex strife if he lets me team with a japanese for melee (preferabbbblllly bombsoldier) Lol. Unlikely, but if he came I would.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
That prob. won't even be a problem considering Isai is getting back into melee as we speak and is about to train intensely with Scar.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to this...if Alex Strife will accept me as his traininng buddy...I'd like to learn from him, Vanz, and TecZero and get ****** at this game. (Moreso than I've ever been)

I really think this will be my first tourney.
You went to a Viridian City before, I beat your Zelda with MK. Just sayin'.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can't wait for all the cool updates to be revealed *counting down the minutes*...I mean it's not like I don't know but STILL...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
f5f5f5f5f5

Alex Strife's Profile Picture
Alex Strife Alex Strife is online now Premium Member
Hero of Space and Time

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: Today 11:48 PM
Current Activity: Replying to Thread Apex 2 August 2010 - Info Coming this friday at midnight!!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Wow, you're already 60 seconds late.

And another 60 seconds.

And another.

This is ridiculous.
Worst tournament ever.

Four minutes. I've given up all hope.

Five minutes late. I can't stop crying.
Six minutes. Slipping into a deep depression. Having trouble holding on to consciousness.

Seven minutes. *Dead*
Eight minutes. *Decomposing*
Nine minutes. Thinking about no longer editing every minute.

10 minutes. Another digit has passed. All hope is lost.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wish I could tell you guys I knew. But I won't ask him LOL, it'll be worth it though when its up.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
cuz these venues are hella expensive.

Think of it as 10 a day...if you do thats way cheaper than most anime conventions!

pics will come soon but imagine a pound4 like venue but with a wall to separate melee and brawl plus 5 live streams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom