• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
yesterday i spoke with javi , he told me he want to team with hugs if he accepts.
i hope hugs accepts, it would be an awesome team
Hugs speaks Spanish, right? I think that could be a really solid team if even just running off raw skill.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Didn't he already tell you guys?

I think it's M2K + ANTi or no go :c

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
If it's the only wqy to make us on the bracket ok, but if you can chnage us it would be cool

t3h Icy

Smash Master
gl

If you beat them, you're going to make a black hole in Losers' Bracket. :D

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yooooo please do something to let me and Leon in the bracket pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Leon and I have decided to face m2k and anti
If it's the only wqy to make us on the bracket ok, but if you can chnage us it would be cool
passing along a message:

The option for bottom seed (fighting m2k and Anti round 1) went out the window 10 minutes after we opened that up to you both, when you said nothing, and Leon refused to take another spot.

You're currently first on the waiting list, and may be entered into the event if a second seed or higher team drops out. Third seed drops will be on a case-by-case basis, but is unlikely. You may not take the place of a 4th seeded team.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
why man why ? I don't think a spot will be free for us, let put us against M2k ad anti it's ok

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

Normally we plan a tour around NYC for everyone from OOC and OOS. With the amount of people we have to take extra time to make sure this event is ran properly. So the people that normally do the tour ( myself / Crismas ) will not be doing it this year.

We encourage smashers in the local ny/nj area to step up and please provide the people from not from the area with a nice tour as a thank you for all your support.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can make ptzr....disappear....if youcatch my drift.

For a price of course

:phone:

PolishSmash

Smash Journeyman
Hey on Saturday will there be Melee free play? Anyone know? I looked at the schedule and it only says free play on Sunday? Never been to an Apex tourney

Basically like friendlies I mean.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQughaSnWPA

Sadly it looks like you'll either have to team with Pitzer or you won't be able to enter teams :/ I dunno why this Apex is being so strict with timing, especially since that was never the plan litterally a week ago, but this is looking to be your only choice atm.
I told you man register me with the donnation, you could make a spot for me

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Stingers offered Leon and I his spot in bracket for 50$, if that's our only choice I guess we will take it.
But if you guys can hook us up with that spot it would be much appreciated.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I looked through the rules about coaching, but didn't see anything, maybe I missed it, but does that mean coaching is allowed?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I told you man register me with the donnation, you could make a spot for me
I did register you for doubles, but you didn't know who your partner was so we put undecided. Since your partner wasn't decided by some deadline they made recently (think it was yesterday) I'm guessing they didn't put you into doubles bracket.

But I surely did sign you up for doubles, you can check here: http://apexsmash.com/registration/list.php You just needed to find a partner by a certain time which not even I knew myself to be honest.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I did register you for doubles, but you didn't know who your partner was so we put undecided. Since your partner wasn't decided by some deadline they made recently (think it was yesterday) I'm guessing they didn't put you into doubles bracket.

But I surely did sign you up for doubles, you can check here: http://apexsmash.com/registration/list.php You just needed to find a partner by a certain time which not even I knew myself to be honest.
I don't think anyone knew, because it was never announced!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
attention leon and everybody riding javi's jock

Go suck a ****.

If people were more effing responsible and proactive about correcting shiz when it goes south neither of them would be in a predicament like this to begin with. So screw you guys, and maybe next time youll know better than to wait till the last minute and leave things up to chance.

This is why I made sure bio processed my refund on the last day of registration. Because I wasnt sure if I was going to get a partner that I wanted. And if I have to worry about who my partner is gonna be and how good he is and whether hes registered or not, I just decided to save myself the hassle and get my ten dollars back.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol at people completely sleeping on pbnj. not to say that he'd be better than hugs, but he's definitely better than you guys seem to think he is. especially in teams.

grah melee pools need to go up.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay, someone has to let us know what's going on as it's happening, who stays, who gets knocked out, and so on. Otherwise we'll be in the dark, and i have a fear of the dark (pun intended :cool: )

But in all seriousness, keeping up to date with this would be great! ^^

Aww, actually, that makes me think, I won't be on the boards for this, darn. Well, hmm....

Merkuri

Smash Lord
attention leon and everybody riding javi's jock

Go suck a ****.

If people were more effing responsible and proactive about correcting shiz when it goes south neither of them would be in a predicament like this to begin with. So screw you guys, and maybe next time youll know better than to wait till the last minute and leave things up to chance.

This is why I made sure bio processed my refund on the last day of registration. Because I wasnt sure if I was going to get a partner that I wanted. And if I have to worry about who my partner is gonna be and how good he is and whether hes registered or not, I just decided to save myself the hassle and get my ten dollars back.
Why are you insulting people who are trying to help out other smashers?

People are posting about these things because they are concerned. Even if people were careless and could have planned better, you don't need to be a jerk to them for it.

joeST

Smash Rookie
what. the. flying. ****

k there are two problems with this. one i ****ing paid money for dubs. and two i ****ing paid money for dubs. if u guys are gonna sit back and DQ me just for not specifying who my partner is, im expecting cash in my hand when i get there and am told i cannot participate. cus thats ****ing bull****.

edit: this post contains salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom