• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012 "I need a team mate!" list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Smash Champion
@mav no thanks already said someone new except nicole

:phone:
i'm teaming with will for this, sorry :c

we can do some teams mm's if you want tho, teaming with you at the last apex was hella fun and peach/diddy is such a good team

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That unintentional namesearch bait lol

Yea we can do some team mms. I was just saying I want to team with someone new minus yourself since we did good last apex but I know it could've been better :laugh:

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm looking for a teammate.

Name: Z
Region: Las Vegas, NV
Main: Pikachu
Second: Fox/EVERYONE ELSE lol

I have been and will continue to train for Apex, my goal is to win so i'm looking for a teammate who knows they have a shot to win singles/dubs. I'm flying to the EC for the first time and I don't want to leave empty handed ;)

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm going to try to update this during the week because I actually have time, and its about 3 pages behind lol.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Still looking for a team-mate for Brawl.

I main G&W, Marth and second a number of other characters. Note that I'm looking to go into teams with a "have fun" attitude.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will be needing a partner for Brawl Doubles.

:dedede: main from MI here. Somehow fairly well known and ranked in my state. I have some good placements under my belt and I have not placed below Top 3 in doubles in MI for a long time. Very defensive, stock tanking player here. I'm great at staying alive and setting up freebie kills for you. Preferred partners are :metaknight: :warioc: :gw: and :peach: Willing to try others though with a legit partner. If you can handle being the assertive, killing machine and want great support, holler at me.

- TC

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey, i wasnt put in there :laugh:

I play :diddy: . would prefer a killing char so i can stay :diddy:, otherwise i can use :wario: or :gw: for dumb stages

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well I got a killing character with support throws (easy to follow up Ike's f/bthrow). I just might have to switch off in case of MK :s

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm putting up my buddy Ian (AdmiralFunkOfTheSSPimpin) for brawl doubles. He plays :samus: and would like a partner that kills things as he runs around and tanks. He enjoys long walks on the beach and meteor smash!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Ayo M@v, add me to the list just in case you do end up teaming w/somebody else.

For anybody who'd wanna team, I use :wario:,:falco: and :jigglypuff:, and would prefer teaming w/ :snake:, :metaknight:, :rob: or anybody proficient XD. I've been previously ranked, usually play a supporting/tank role, and I've worked well with others in the past whose names weren't M@v or Umbra :bee:.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I need a teammate for Melee Doubles, preferably someone who uses a bad character like I do.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Someone good team with me in melee.

Chu ditched me T_T but it's fair lolz. I play fox mostly and play gud sometimes.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Tech chase, I'll team. AIM me and we can discuss some stuff. I think we can do really well if your support is that great.

ZTD | TECHnology

I will be needing a partner for Brawl Doubles.

:dedede: main from MI here. Somehow fairly well known and ranked in my state. I have some good placements under my belt and I have not placed below Top 3 in doubles in MI for a long time. Very defensive, stock tanking player here. I'm great at staying alive and setting up freebie kills for you. Preferred partners are :metaknight: :warioc: :gw: and :peach: Willing to try others though with a legit partner. If you can handle being the assertive, killing machine and want great support, holler at me.

- TC

Reposting as I have not found a partner. Trying to do the best I can here while having as much fun as possible.

*looks at above post*

Hmm...

Questions:

- Who do you play as?

- What region do you play in?

- Do you have credentials (like being ranked etc)

Holler back.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Someone good team with me in melee.

Chu ditched me T_T but it's fair lolz. I play fox mostly and play gud sometimes.
I'm down bro. I use Fox, Sheik, and DK in teams.

Bing

Smash Master
I need a teammate for Melee.

I use spacies, Marth, and I can use almost every other character under the sun.
But legit, Spacies, Marth and Pichu... Maybe Falcon.

Im a decent player, I generally make it out of pools.

Pm me if you want to team...Also what character you would like me to use, therefore I can get some practice in.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Reposting as I have not found a partner. Trying to do the best I can here while having as much fun as possible.

*looks at above post*

Hmm...

Questions:

- Who do you play as?

- What region do you play in?

- Do you have credentials (like being ranked etc)

Holler back.

I use G&W and DDD in doubles, but if we teamed I'd use G&W lol.

I'm 10th in SoCal atm, and I just wanna team with someone not from the WC for Apex.

As far as placings and playstyle in doubles I usually place top 5 at locals(behind socals top 6)
I play kinda frantic. And if you are one to hide in shield a lot that's good because Odds are I'll probably attack you to hit the opponents.

Im ok at following up as far as team combos, but I'm really good at following off of DDD. I am good at come backs and stuff if I really care. And I play a lot off of hype. If there's a lot, I'll usually succeed. If there's not, I don't care too much.

If I really care about playing certain opponents I'll actually tell you before the match lol.

Im not sure if I wanna team yet but theres a nice possibility.

ZTD | TECHnology

Zekey, I know you'd be using :gw: (which I love teaming with) but I just think it would be incredibly sexy to team with one of the other well known D3s lol. Plus I have little interaction with WC so itd be nice to team with someone from there. Let me know bro. Either way the D3s are going in at Apex!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm a :yoshi2: from western Canada, but I'm currently the only player from my region who's entering Brawl, so I don't have a partner yet. =[ By teaming with me, you'll get an unorthodox support/stock tank character with great mobility and a grab release that sets up some pretty nasty stuff in 2v1 situations. Though this will be my first tournament of this scope, I tend to play a lot better when I travel than at locals, and I have proven that I can perform under pressure more than once. I do have a pocket MK, among other secondaries, but I have almost no tournament experience with them in doubles. I'm better off going Yoshi, but I do have a plan B in case I find myself in a situation where my main just isn't cutting it.

As for who I'm looking to team with, I'm not too picky, but I prefer teaming with characters capable of getting early KOs who are comfortable in 2v1 situations to compliment my character's strengths. I have the most experience with MK, but I've also had some success teaming with Olimar, GaW, Luigi, Marth, and possibly a few others I'm forgetting at the moment. This tournament is going to be a very unique experience for me, and I'm looking to pull some upsets, so I hope I can find a partner I can work well enough with to make something happen. :)

If you want to get a better idea of what I can bring to the table (after all, I do come from an obscure region and use an obscure character), let me know and I'll dig up some of my results and/or videos. Sadly, I don't have any recent videos with my static partner, but I've got a few videos floating around from the last few months if anybody cares to ask~

:005:

V1CE

Smash Champion
tech chase its a possibilty... I really like teaming with warios or something... I dont mind d3 tho so maybe ill let you know... Also I play d3 so double d3 would be funny but we would lose most likely...

also zeke i am interested

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Tech, I use Marth mainly. In dubz he can do really well with a supporting character. I'm from NYNJ and as for credentials, PM me real quick or aim me.

Point is,we can DEF do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom