• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Melee I Need A Team Partner Thread!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
im not being pretentious im just seeing what options I have, theres still 2 months till apex

so far the best candidates

Teczero
ESAM

sorry to everyone else if I'm being kinda harsh that's just how I see it. I'm not the kinda player whos gonna accept getting last in the bracket or not even getting through pools. ESPECIALLY since im travelling all the way from UK

Last time I teamed with kage, of course we're both amazing in teams but we just didn't work together. It happens. But I'd love to give it a shot with another well known player in teams.
Okay, just so we're clear.

I was joking about teaming, and I was joking by offering to team using my mewtwo.

And I'm not saying I won't team with you because I think you're bad, in fact I know you are a good player overall.

However, I'm not even planning to enter teams at Apex because well, I just don't care.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully you will get a team partner. I would team if me and Paju weren't a regular team.

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
It's tough to find you partner I guess fuzzy. You're excellent team player but you should have feeling with your partner and everyone knows that.
You and kage sucks , you and leffen *****. I guess you should go to us before the tourny and train double with everyone until you find the one but it might be too late though
darko

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I cant darko =( Im arriving like 1/2 days before

me and leffen teamed on the day and beat UGS so ionno, it should be fine if someone good is up for it

VA

Smash Hero
No... I team with him for UK nationals and I also teamed with him for SR, he knows when he screws up and isn't a **** to people he teams with.
disagree ! well maybe that's unfair but teams at beast with him i got blamed for errything and he told everyone i suck. maybe i do idk.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Haven't read OP

but I wanna team with wenbo at this.

the best teammate in the world.

edit: wow, this is just to help FN find a partner?
whack.

good luck nuzzyfess

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
im not being pretentious im just seeing what options I have, theres still 2 months till apex

so far the best candidates

Teczero
ESAM

sorry to everyone else if I'm being kinda harsh that's just how I see it. I'm not the kinda player whos gonna accept getting last in the bracket or not even getting through pools. ESPECIALLY since im travelling all the way from UK

Last time I teamed with kage, of course we're both amazing in teams but we just didn't work together. It happens. But I'd love to give it a shot with another well known player in teams.
real talk, i'd prob. pummel you pretty hard in this game. i aint no scrub boy

VA

Smash Hero
idc it's fine y'all but it's funny that u somehow still have a rep for it. we can team at HFLan if we go :3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
disagree ! well maybe that's unfair but teams at beast with him i got blamed for errything and he told everyone i suck. maybe i do idk.
Yeah that was a while ago. :p But people change, I'm worse than you and I don't get the meanie treatment.

PB&J

Smash Hero
If tuga goes( Javi's twin brother) Ill team with you.( I play fox/falco) if he doesnt im teaming with javi. Im use to teaming with fox and puff too.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I feel good, toughest one would be m2k + armada, but im back in ny til apex so im going to train like crazy. Ill be straight.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** it, I withdraw my over. I don't really want to use my time that I could be playing Brawl playing Melee teams.

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
FN, definitely go with PB&J if you can.
I think it would be awesome to see you two team, I'd be very hyped.
Nintendude is legit too tho

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
how 'bout it

change thread title to APEX Team-Finder, move it to the other section and let's have ourselves a great time looking for a partner.

i'm looking for a mid-level partner in doubles! i don't play falco (my main) in doubles 'cause it gets scraped

also, list of players who may be looking for partners in this thread

Name|Character
Fuzzyness|:foxmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
Ripple|:samusmelee:
pho|:marthmelee::sheikmelee:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I play samus for doubles exlusively btw

:phone:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I mean if you were thinking of teaming with me and Nintendude is available might as well ask him.

He's better than me so I wouldn't see why you wouldn't.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Nintendude, you want to team with me?

:phone:

Top Bottom