• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Melee I Need A Team Partner Thread!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Haha, I play mostly Sheik/peach/marth in doubles.

I do play fox I suppose, usually not with another fox teammate though.

I feel like nintendude and I are on similar skill levels or rather used to anyway. He places similar to how I do, he's probably better now by a margin if he's kept playing.

Its weird because I feel like he doesn't get noticed because of Hax/Jman/Cactuar and the massive amount of talent in our region just kinda shadows him for some reason.

/blahblahblahtecnobodycares
/sad

S l o X

Smash Champion
teczero just team with nintendude

nintendude just team with teczero

i guarantee you both will place higher than if you team with fzz anyway unless teczero gets drunk

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'm probably teaming with bladewise by the look of things

thought you werent even entering teczero?

S l o X I always place top 3 in teams in Europe and have won many team tournaments, so your statement is really idiotic lol (not offending either person but you have no good reason to say that)

PB&J

Smash Hero
Fuzzyness-cant wait to play you and bladewise in tourny,im sure your team and mine will meet in the bracket somewhere

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd like a teammate. I play Doc.

Very open minded, and I try to be helpful to my teammate.

I'm positive and I try hard. (I try hard with anything in life really)

ElloEddy

Smash Journeyman
looking for a teammate...i main ylink .....i can also use spacies for teams but .i also wanna go ylink in teams since im really passionate about maining him and becoming the best ylink main EVER...not really to known in the community yet but anyone down to turn some heads with me as they teamate ? :-D

MT_

Smash Ace
need a teammate
Marth main here and I need a teammate. Want to team with me? I'm well known in Texas (but what is a Texas anyway?)

Sample footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGZ7rKNrLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRWa0dtmIfU

Also I think classical music is the ****!

Also open to other offers.

EDIT: also, I don't get mad at my teammate (I recognize people make mistakes) and instead try to be constructive when I want to demand more from my teammates... in other words I'm not an ******* and I think that's important lol.

Skler

Smash Master
Okay, just so we're clear.

I was joking about teaming, and I was joking by offering to team using my mewtwo.

And I'm not saying I won't team with you because I think you're bad, in fact I know you are a good player overall.

However, I'm not even planning to enter teams at Apex because well, I just don't care.
Tec0, if I get to Apex will you team with me? That'd be so hot.

SillyGoose

Master of QWOP
Looking for a teams partner, I play Puff and I'm p good at teams.
I'm rooming with norcal as I assume you are, and I'm coming to all the many tournies over the break (rule 6, campbell, buffalo wild wings). Maybe we could play a teams friendly at one of them? Might be a no-name for now but I've been playing a ****load with mattdotzeb, and I hear fox/puff makes for pretty solid team synergy haha

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll team with you hyuga! samus/puff is plup and hbox team. we could do so much work

Top Bottom