• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So I went from 91% to 50% going to Apex. I want to go but....I do want to buy and fix up a car. I'm tired out just having a longboard and public bus for only sole means of transportation.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
People remember my gender? Wut?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Good to know. Ill talk to justin and see if we can arrange something ;)

@dewda. how do you figure? when it comes to discussing characters i dont know or care about, that might be the case at times. but I think youd be hard pressed to find a sonic player that knows me that says i fit that description.
ehh just what you said on the ddd boards made it seem that way. I don't really know you like that so I don't know but that was the impression I got. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Everyone tune in to the Break at midnight Tomorrow I will be announcing most, if not all, of the big announcements :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Updated title.

Tournament starts at 9/4 around 9pm but stick around til 12am I will be making all my announcements for Apex 2013 on twitch.tv/bifuteki be there!

JTsm

Smash Master
Oh wow.. sounds really hype ^^

Can't wait what the announcements will be....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Updated title.

Tournament starts at 9/4 around 9pm but stick around til 12am I will be making all my announcements for Apex 2013 on twitch.tv/bifuteki be there!
alright I'll be watching (i generally watch sometimes anyway)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
might want to change the url from twitch.com to twitch.tv lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
People by now should know by now its twitch.tv

...at least I'd hope so

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Updated title.

at NJ time?
>5am GMT
Welp, someone fill me in when you can, I dont think i can be staying up at such an inhuman time

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Updated title.

I hope one of the announcements is Snapple sponsoring Apex with free Snapples.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think i should walk around with a name tag that has my avatar on it because i dont think i wanna be the ness/kirby/pikachu costume girl anymore

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you could just dress in not costume....

I mean...98% of the people going are doing that.

it's impossible for you not to get noticed anyway. you are a girl at a tournament.

also you are really tall.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
you could just dress in not costume....

I mean...98% of the people going are doing that.

it's impossible for you not to get noticed anyway. you are a girl at a tournament.

also you are really tall.
yeah i stopped doing the costume thing after impulse. it's ****ing depressing to do it now because reasons :ohwell:

though i guess you have a point about being tall and female. NOW IF ONLY I HAD A MEMORABLE OR PRONOUNCEABLE GAMER TAG

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
is it actually Pidgezero?

because I mean you could just drop the one and be pidgezero..or just be pidge?

also reasons? come on you can't leave us hanging like that. lol

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i have a hard time dropping anything because it's the name i've used for over 11 years (kind of like i have a hard time dropping kirby cuz i used him when i was 10 and im 23 now)

most people in ontario just know me as "stef" which is my real name cuz at first i couldn't decide on a tag to use so i just made up random ****. now when i go to tourneys ppl enter "pidgezero_one" and conversations go like this every time:
me: "can i change my tag?"
TO: "sure, to what?"
me: "let me type it"
TO: "..oh god" *hands over keyboard*

though it's usually harmless things like "99999999", "John Madden", and "Jumbo Weiner"

OKAY AND THE REASON IS because i'm still completely in love with my friend who did the ness costume with me at apex 2012 (we were best friends but i had no idea how he really felt about me, he jumped a plane and set up an elaborate scheme to surprise me at apex cuz i thought he couldn't go, i fell in love with him and we started going out after apex) but he left me a while ago and i'm still really shaken up about it, i'm attached to symbolic stuff like that and doing or seeing anything that reminds me of when we were happy together is like setting myself on fire and swallowing a bed of nails at the same time

im not gonna go into more detail cuz it's private, it's really lame i know and i should man the **** up and just do me but w/e, it's enough to keep me out of my ness costume but not enough to keep me out of apex

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If he's making Ness costumes then he's prolly gay & just decided to come out, don't blame yourself, blame science.

Follow me on Twitter @ThePhenomenalEE, it cheers everyone up.

:017:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
wtf that aint cool dude

we ordered the costumes from starmen.net

in fact, more ppl should order that costume, i want a ness photoshoot or something

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If he's making Ness costumes then he's prolly gay & just decided to come out:017:
Oh, my brother has a ness costume too. I'd better go tell him th good/bad/etc news!

Also kage the WWE gif in your sig is distasteful and disrespectful
I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom