• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm done.

Sorry Yobo, but you really... just don't know.

Isai could win Apex with DK.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
i hope isai plays dk

i'm pretty sure that jel and i are the only dk mains going, anyway. =[
@Eikel I thought Jel turned to the dark side a while back
LOL

Ya will time to tell my story of my Mains.

Started off with Mario befoe I met Kefit and was playing with Noobs
then I went and picked Samus who I used for years after that I went to the Great Donkey Kong for a long time but started playing with Fox and loved how fast he was but now as Ballin says I have joined the Pika team as alot of players have. But I can still play a mean DK/Fox/Samus and any other character who is not Falcon who i seem to suck with.

Well predictions we should take bets who wants to?
Mine are
1. Boom
2. Isai (unless he goes Fox or Pika
3. JaimeHR
4. Kefit
5. Sensei
6. Nintendude
7. battlecow (hear your good so if you are you will beat Firo)
8. Firo

after top 8 its anyones game.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Damn jel is MY MAN now

I think y'all are underestimating south america tho

and sensei I was very serious about that $20 bet and I will collect just so we're clear

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Wow yall took that DK comment really wrong what I meant was that I don't think Isai would win Apex/Beat Superboomfan with DK. (Notice the thread title)

I don't think he could win Apex with Ness either. I never said Ness was good and I don't think Isai could make him good either.

Loto

Smash Ace
Wow yall took that DK comment really wrong what I meant was that I don't think Isai would win Apex/Beat Superboomfan with DK. (Notice the thread title)

I don't think he could win Apex with Ness either. I never said Ness was good and I don't think Isai could make him good either.
idkkkk, he makes link pretty good. Knowing Isai though he'll just go his favorite character's again.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
gtfo yobo. dk is better than ness will ever be.
This is true

Though I don't think Isai would win over Boom if he went DK solo.

in terms of:
idkkkk, he makes link pretty good. Knowing Isai though he'll just go his favorite character's again.
Most of his wins were on Hyrule, Link goes from Bottom/Low to Mid/High on Hyrule. If there was a Hyrule only tier list, I put him at 4th/5th/6th. (Before Mario, before Falcon, or after Falcon)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^stop changing your name you god damn chameleon!

Had a question a while back, and I got an answer but it wasn't an official answer so I'm just double checking. If I am going to show up Saturday evening through Sunday night, and not participate in any of the tournaments, do I still need to register/pay the venue fee so I get a badge?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^ah ok thanks man

Sensei I'll take you up on that bet that you'll finish top 3 as well. $10 says you finish 4th or worse.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Boom with dat CONFIDENCE.

TANK at Apex is gonna be ****ing hilarious. Just sayin'. I can't stop doing my creepy smile xD.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think banze will do just as well if not better than any other Pika main (Kefit/battlecattle). Gotta root for the OOC people.

YBOMBB will probably top 8.

Kefit won't get 4th this time.

Battlecattle won't top 8. :)

My list of most likely to top 8 after Isai/Boom/Jaime (no order):

Nintendude
Sensei (unless he's on keyboard like was vs me last night lolol)
YBOMBB

Last 2 spots a number of people will fight over.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
so there's no friday-only option?

and no option/deal for rutgers students? I THOUGHT FRAGMENTS OF OUR TUITION GO TO THINGS LIKE THIS

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We aren't affialted with Rutgers look.

Its 30 if u go all three days. Sunday is finals only mostly. Catch is you can only spectate not enter.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^^Pshhhh i'd like to see them try and stop me! Though you'd likely have to hold it on Sunday for me to play, and by that time I know a lot of players are catching flights back and stuff, so don't wait on my account if that's happening. I'd rather get tons of friendlies in anyway tbh.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Honestly, I doubt I'm going to be the one to run the doubles tournament. I'm going to be busy with Melee and possibly Project M that day and I don't want to hold things up by not being available. Maybe Hamburglar can run it. If not, anyone else is welcome to step up and run it. It should take minimal effort to put together.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
We aren't affialted with Rutgers look.

Its 30 if u go all three days. Sunday is finals only mostly. Catch is you can only spectate not enter.
well no, i know you're not affiliated with rutgers. i mean, it doesn't even say on the rsc site that there's an event being held there over that weekend, which is strange.. however, plenty of people have winter courses and use the rsc as a study hall because it has food and isn't as depressing as the library. people must pass through. i dunno, i just think it's redundant to ask for students to pay to be somewhere it's free to be at all times.

but that's just me. shrug.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea i hear ya but it is a private event ( private company renting out the stop ) and there is also issues with space ( never thought i'd say that with that venue lol )

Also it has ALWAYS been 20 for fri/sat and 10 for sunday.

I can make an exception but tbh it was something told in the thread dozens of times.

They cannot enter ANY official events so yes they can enter anything not official

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
...that doesnt really mean much parents are paying teh same. Sorry but it doesnt matter who it is...venue fee stays the same.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
wow, this saddens me immensely ):

WHY IS DK SO LOST Dx
We can still play DK dittos just find me at Apex.

Players who I want to play or MM:
battlecow
YBOMBB
oxolane
Han Solo
Chain-Ace ( did not get to play you last time)
ballin4life
Banze
SuPeRbOoMfAn (got to get are year DK dittos)
Nintendude (I did not play you much the last time)
Eikelmann
Tank64

Find me at Apex so we can play :) may also record some games to post on youtube.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea i hear ya but it is a private event ( private company renting out the stop ) and there is also issues with space ( never thought i'd say that with that venue lol )

Also it has ALWAYS been 20 for fri/sat and 10 for sunday.

I can make an exception but tbh it was something told in the thread dozens of times.

They cannot enter ANY official events so yes they can enter anything not official
Any chance I could be one of those exceptions? I'm coming in saturday evening and will be staying for sunday for friendlies. I'd rather not pay the whole $20 for Fri/Sat if I'm only going to be there for a few hours.

banze

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM you jel!

I've been acepting a lot of MM's but I not writing them down.
So who ever arranged an MM with me, look for me on the event please =]

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Uh if you are coming sat night just talk to me at the door.

BTW do not take this chance to all ask for that. It's case by case and I am really nice.

Top Bottom