• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17-19, 2014 - Somerset, NJ

Nearjack

Smash Cadet
Capitan Tavo is considering going to the apex 2014, but the problem is the Visa.someone can help with that?.Although the tournament is only DL, he is interested in going.He want to play Falcon dittos with Boom.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i would help but don't live in NJ, that might matter considering that is where he will be flying in to.

NY/NJ ppl??? THE CAP'N IS CALLING.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Capitan Tavo is considering going to the apex 2014, but the problem is the Visa.someone can help with that?.Although the tournament is only DL, he is interested in going.He want to play Falcon dittos with Boom.
lololololol, someone should tell him what Boomfan thinks of Falcon dittos

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
id really like to know why you took the time to question my post instead of ignoring it if you had no interest? this may be a 64 based thread but that doesnt mean there are not people who play melee/brawl/P:M in here. im just doing my job. is your job to interrogate? dont worry bro. be happy

mixa

Banned via Warnings
id really like to know why you took the time to question my post instead of ignoring it if you had no interest? this may be a 64 based thread but that doesnt mean there are not people who play melee/brawl/P:M in here. im just doing my job. is your job to interrogate? dont worry bro. be happy
classic from the internetty literature

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I constantly post pictures of animals/other things that have absolutely nothing to do with ssb and nobody says anything.
This poor guy promotes a form of smash he loves and is told to leave by other smashers.

Lol it's a sad world for outsiders on the 64 boards.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I constantly post pictures of animals/other things that have absolutely nothing to do with ssb and nobody says anything.
This poor guy promotes a form of smash he loves and is told to leave by other smashers.

Lol it's a sad world for outsiders on the 64 boards.

I would expect the same kind of response if I posted anything about 64-only events in the brawl, PM, or melee boards

clubbadubba

Smash Master
seems fairly straightforward. Will take about 1 hr 20 minutes from New York Penn Station.

Northeast Corridor train towards Trenton, get off at Newark Penn Station

At Newark, get on Raritan Valley line towards High Bridge, get off at Bound Brook

From here you need to taxi and/or catch a ride. If people are at the venue, its only 6 minutes away so a ride could probably be arranged.

Go here for trip planner:

http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=TripPlannerTo

Enter New York Penn Station as start, Bound Brook as destination. Cost says its $13 though that may change depending on time of day.

Short story, pretty easy, cheap, and quick.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
are you really telling me it costs 13 dollars from nyc to somerset with a transfer and it takes an hour longer than from where i live, and my ticket is 50 cents more expensive into nyc

also i don't believe train fares change based on time of day

Top Bottom