• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
lol a bunch of silly nannies from europe? im sorry mayne but, british people are just too flimsy both mentally and physically, crushed and crumbled by the slightest of stumble over their own feet or glimpse of second thought.

NNID
Budget_Player
lol a bunch of silly nannies from europe? im sorry mayne but, british people are just too flimsy both mentally and physically, crushed and crumbled by the slightest of stumble over their own feet or glimpse of second thought.
Hey. Hey Mars.

I'd say you guys are gonna get blown up, but everyone knows you do that to yourselves hard enough.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Same for 9B. At one point they were both considered the best in their continent although its uncertain now due to random inactivity from both.

Does Gluttony even play anymore?
I've been wondering about this for a while, he hasn't attended any of the lattest french tournaments.

Kasper said something about him maybe getting the money to go.

Wish I could go, but it's just impossible to get money around here anymore lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Damn lol, same for American when it comes to trying to get money nowadays.

If all Gluttony needed was money I'm sure a donation fund can get him here if it was made. I need to contact him asap then. *looks at Leon*

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I don't think money is the problem with him, He's very young and is not allowed to travel. Anyways what surprises me is that he's not even showing up at the local French tourneys.

Also, I noticed Neath is confirmed, you should consider using him.

BlackspikeD

Smash Rookie
Wtf?

O-o wtf? I thought this was suppose to be about the teams.... Not all these random jokes...

Background Information:

I AM AMAZING at brawl honestly in about a month I'm going to start posting some of my over 240 replays saved on my Wii onto my youtube channel BlackSpikeD to proove it; almost all of it being local play (1v1 no items 3 or 2 stock, and tournament maps) or random (No top players except me ofcourse) friends playing. There's waay too many frauds in brawl, like I hosted a tournament last year in gr.12 (I'm in uni now) and only 5 people actually had skill in the tournament (including me) I will also post the final matches by the end of december. My characters I am best with goes Samus, Falco (Top tier lol), Mario, Pit, Kirby, and (more for funzies) Donkey Kong

SPOILER ALERT: I won the tournament using Samus (LOW TIER FTW)...

Question:
Which tournament should I start at keeping in mind my desire to meet some great players, and willing to spend about $120 on the trip? Also keeping in mind that I live in Ontario, Canada about an hour and 5 mins away from Toronto (I can bus there for like 12 bucks), and 20 mins from Kitchener.

Thanks a lot

-"I'm da best...." Just like Mike Ross says.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
There's basically only Mr-R and Orion worthy of being in the crew for International.

It's a shame about Glutonny, his inactivity and all, because he was by far the most brilliant, talented player I ever knew.

NNID
Budget_Player
O-o wtf? I thought this was suppose to be about the teams.... Not all these random jokes...

Background Information:

I AM AMAZING at brawl honestly in about a month I'm going to start posting some of my over 240 replays saved on my Wii onto my youtube channel BlackSpikeD to proove it; almost all of it being local play (1v1 no items 3 or 2 stock, and tournament maps) or random (No top players except me ofcourse) friends playing. There's waay too many frauds in brawl, like I hosted a tournament last year in gr.12 (I'm in uni now) and only 5 people actually had skill in the tournament (including me) I will also post the final matches by the end of december. My characters I am best with goes Samus, Falco (Top tier lol), Mario, Pit, Kirby, and (more for funzies) Donkey Kong

Question:
Which tournament should I start at keeping in mind my desire to meet some great players, and willing to spend about $120 on the trip? Also keeping in mind that I live in Ontario, Canada about an hour and 5 mins away from Toronto (I can bus there for like 12 bucks), and 20 mins from Kitchener.

Thanks a lot

Haha, nice try mars.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I agree with Mars. When talking about Europe in terms of smash, you should only consider British people.
Totally.
you act like the jews would wanna waste their money to go or that anywhere else in that cold as balls houses made of cardboard region can afford to go
I've been wondering about this for a while, he hasn't attended any of the lattest french tournaments.

Kasper said something about him maybe getting the money to go.

Wish I could go, but it's just impossible to get money around here anymore lol.
lol in america all the smashers ask for hand outs cuz theys selfish pigs, you shud try it!

Damn lol, same for American when it comes to trying to get money nowadays.

If all Gluttony needed was money I'm sure a donation fund can get him here if it was made. I need to contact him asap then. *looks at Leon*
see!?

Background Information:

Question:

Thanks a lot

cool story, bro. scrubs fresh out the sink are always so fresh out the sink thinkin theys clean and what not like it was somethin to do or some ****.

Haha, nice try mars.
haha nice try whitey. that white guy actually trys to grammar and stuff.

zmx

Smash Lord

Background Information:

Question:

Thanks a lot

Assuming you are not a troll......wow.

"Guys I beat players that had no idea what they were doing with Samus. Am I top player yet? Also I have tons of replays of me beating people (that just started playing the game yesterday). That surely proves my skill amirite?"

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Assuming you are not a troll......wow.

"Guys I beat players that had no idea what they were doing with Samus. Am I top player yet? Also I have tons of replays of me beating people (that just started playing the game yesterday). That surely proves my skill amirite?"
no, you need to beat level 9s to be top player

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
lol with that post being at the top of the page I thought this was a new topic....curses, I started the new page. :l

I'm not sure how Waymas would do in this. Being best in Mexico's not a bad achievement, though.

zmx

Smash Lord
no, you need to beat level 9s to be top player
No you don't. I always lose to level 9 kirby but I'm a top player. Seriously, I 3 stock people all the time. If it weren't for kirby I'd probably be the best player alive (or dead).

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I got two points for posting the WTC, and this kind of blatant trolling goes through? BIASED MODS! BIASED MODS!
lolumad.

9/11: Forever too soon.
nah man jus til the next thing gets exploded on.

No you don't. I always lose to level 9 kirby but I'm a top player. Seriously, I 3 stock people all the time. If it weren't for kirby I'd probably be the best player alive (or dead).
cool story, bro. kirbys like the worst character in melee.

zmx

Smash Lord
"cool story, bro. kirbys like the worst character in melee."

Sorry, good sir but you are thoroughly mistaken.

Kirby eats people and doesn't afraid of anything.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
you act like the jews would wanna waste their money to go or that anywhere else in that cold as balls houses made of cardboard region can afford to go

lol in america all the smashers ask for hand outs cuz theys selfish pigs, you shud try it!
I feel bad asking for money, as much as I'd love something like that happening I won't do it. I will attend an american tourney someday for sure, dunno when though D:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Keitaro have you talked to M2K regarding buddy passes?

Vega4

Smash Ace
Someone has talked with TKD??
Travel from Mexico to USA is not that expensive, so If all he needs to be on APEX is money, donations would solve it pretty fast... He is a great player, so he should be in APEX.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro have you talked to M2K regarding buddy passes?
No I haven't actually. He asked me to help him contact Leon and I gave him Leon's smashboards account and also gave Leon M2K's facebook link. I'm guessing they're going to speak about it, I just hope they actually get in contact with each other soon.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
Well, i am coming from South America.

Well some people said "probably" those people who comes from other places (different to Europe/Japan/"Mexico") you always think we dont have opportunity (Skill/Experience).... May be can be true or may be not... who knows... (my only experience with US people was long time ago XD, I played with RichBrown MLG DALLAS 2010 :D )

I am going to APEX 100% (i had already bought all my tickets n hotel) I will like to be in the Crew "The World"

But i know the captain Ally will not put a "X Smasher" to the crew (because people will not be ok with that choice n i think neither him)

So i suggest before Apex... play some friendlies with me(Thursday 5) and then may be i can change our minds about my skill in brawl.

Is all i can say right now and thx for reading ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here some some vids from the last month (November)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oq78ftKLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH3jEjNH1I

August

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eoLNptHwt4&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVGt0qONok&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom