• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega4

Smash Ace
playing friendlies doesnt mean you'll do well vs others. Or do worst vs me but do better vs others. and I won't be in NJ till 5th or LATE 4th

so idk yet
That means that he has no chance and only clearly known players from Japan, Canada and EU have a chance?
I mean, only way that a new player has to show you his skills before APEX is in friendlies, if you take away that chance from a new player, then this world Crew won't give a chance to "not known" international players...

Playing friendlies is not the same that playing tournament matches, but we all know that those friendlies will give you a general idea of how good that player is. If you play 5 matches and that new player wins vs you at least 40% o 50% of those matches, then he is a good player, I mean, a regular player wouldn't win that much vs best player of north america...

Mr-R

Smash Champion
No disrespect to leon or anything he knows I love him and I also really want to see him at apex. this goes out to everyone btw not just leon.
Apex has been announced almost 2 years in advance, thus giving people the time to save up money, having money issues at the last moment cannot be used as an excuse anymore :/ ( unless you also need to buy a visa or something )

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
^ This

I managed to save up enough money to fly there and bring Lp along [just to get ****ed with work for university the whole week after Apex -.-]

:059:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
No disrespect to leon or anything he knows I love him and I also really want to see him at apex. this goes out to everyone btw not just leon.
Apex has been announced almost 2 years in advance, thus giving people the time to save up money, having money issues at the last moment cannot be used as an excuse anymore :/ ( unless you also need to buy a visa or something )
We have to meet at Apex! U keep it too real haha. Imma fan!

Nike.

Smash Hero
I don't agree with Alex forcing Ally to have a finalized team by the 12th of this month. There's not a proper way to gauge the skill level from players that are coming from the entire world. Ally (and anybody who's already guarunteed on the crew, like Ramin) need time at Apex to actually play these guys and get a better grasp of what to do with the crew.

It sucks seeing the USA thread getting 15-20 legit players and 593453453 ways to use them, while Ally's doesn't know every confirmed OoC, doesn't know how good/bad most of them are, and has no way to contact almost all of them.

Alex, if your reading this, I highly suggest taking off this deadline you've set in crews. Let the captain get an actual feel of his team at the tourney instead of picking 8 players purely from hear-say.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I had changed that a while ago.

They can pick day off the event.

I have told Ally all the people going several times.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I saw that edit Strong Bad and <3

Alex, I haven't seen that posted. I'll recheck to confirm myself looking like an idiot though lol.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Well, i am coming from South America.

Well some people said "probably" those people who comes from other places (different to Europe/Japan/"Mexico") you always think we dont have opportunity (Skill/Experience).... May be can be true or may be not... who knows... (my only experience with US people was long time ago XD, I played with RichBrown MLG DALLAS 2010 :D )

I am going to APEX 100% (i had already bought all my tickets n hotel) I will like to be in the Crew "The World"

But i know the captain Ally will not put a "X Smasher" to the crew (because people will not be ok with that choice n i think neither him)

So i suggest before Apex... play some friendlies with me(Thursday 5) and then may be i can change our minds about my skill in brawl.

Is all i can say right now and thx for reading ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here some some vids from the last month (November)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oq78ftKLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH3jEjNH1I

August

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eoLNptHwt4&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVGt0qONok&feature=endscreen&NR=1
That's awesome bro. I'm so glad you're able to come.

Oh another Olimar, man bro you're gonna have some tough competition especially since Nietono and Brood will be there, but gl bro! Maybe you can learn from them and get some good matches in.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I already have all things ( passport ) I said I'm not going because I was mad and don't want to play anymore. That was kind of wright but I lied, the true reason was I had an epidement. but Since the last week it was cancelled

zmx

Smash Lord
^This

This is more like it. Now if only gluttony came as well.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
haha sure but just to let u know I'm a doubles player. That's my main event.
Hope u don't grab release me infinitely!! :embarrass:

But best USA lucas vs best Europe Marth should be fun!!
LOL I probably wouldn't even do that in tourney, got too many europe genes in me :urg:

Mr-R and Leon vs MikeHaze and Neo
hahaha, not a bad idea actually

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I sometimes forget that Brawl's stock settings are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom