• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Paramedic

Smash Rookie
Be my first time @ the venue, missed Apex & ROM4 looking to meet some locals just getting plugged into scene though been playing Melee for years, can't wait.

LLDL

Smash Hero
crismas
Teczero
Juno McGrath
Niko
T.Webb
DJ Nintendo
Big G
Tetra
HBK
Sol
SwiftBass
dontcallmeRP
randomcombo
Paramedic
Chainace
Cmac
Sensei

We can get more. Post up.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
as usual not a free tourney....gotta put on the try hard pants and get ***** anyways lol nah upsets all around *****s

Sensei

Smash Lord
******, I live like 2 sec from NJIT, play me after class or something.

also, i want to moneymatch people at this tournament to get as much tourney exp as possible. Its time to powerlevel.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I keep ****en forgetting that you live in Newark.

Aright sure I'll play you after work on Friday.

Mind if I tell oorah too? I was also gonna invite crismaspresents over on Friday if you got space.

My phone autocorrected to crismaspresents, like why.

:phone:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry to double post but gots a question.

Alukard, do you think it's possible to do a little side tournament with the alternate ruleset being discussed in MD?

I think people would love to at least try it out.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Me and stric are coming by nj transit. The last return train leaves at 8:15, so let's run this efficiently! Sudden death had mad entrants and finished at like 7:30 :)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I might come, but if I do, I will be bringing 4 other smashers (mostly some local players that haven't played melee in a few years such as Kiles from south jersey, his friend, and no cash and maybe his friend, and 50% chance cactuar). 50/50 for now

bring 64 and have a small tourney! I wanna beat sensei in it!

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
I might come, but if I do, I will be bringing 4 other smashers (mostly some local players that haven't played melee in a few years such as Kiles from south jersey, his friend, and no cash and maybe his friend, and 50% chance cactuar). 50/50 for now

if i can get a ride to where you are will there be room for 2 more people me and my friend. he cant drive out of state yet and i don't have a car.If you can give us a ride we can definitely give some gas money.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I hate that ruleset EXCEPT for more stages i like the other stages cuz u no............im fox im good everywhere lol
edit...played wit niko wednesday and realized im bout to get exposed at this tourney welp im gettin that top 32 tho

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
No matter how many times the rules change and do different stage options, falcon will still be at a disadvantage. **** this game

Hax

Smash Champion
**** that troll ruleset.. it's bad enough as it is with FoD and PS on. but whatever don't make it even worse

Sensei

Smash Lord

If you come and a few others I have in mind, I may bring a couple setups and try to host a small 64 tourney.

And no, you will not beat me. I will money match my link against any of your characters too, same goes for everybody else. I can do 2,3:1 odds

I will also moneymatch in melee! Hit me up!

Top Bottom