• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

LLDL

Smash Hero
If there's 64 singles at this, I definitely will try to come :D

-chain-ace

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo u guys pay venue ... I just host the tournament ... w.e is popular demand we can play LOL ... just let me know guys ... btw i dont know what to say about this ruleset LOL!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Cactuar's ruleset is fun and seems fair. I played it this past weekend with the philly peeps. I will also moneymatch people in that. Hyrule temple is banned though lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wouldn't mm with that since I haven't had a chance to even get familiar with it yet.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Chain-Ace
StriCNYN3
DekuNut
blankdots
Nopfed
Smelly Cat
InternetExplorer
Ranmaru
zneffy
Alukard
g$
T.Webb
Crismas
Teczero
Nando
Diesel
Zoso
Mafia
MattDotZeb
Cactuar
Mew2King
cmac
Sensei
Niko
phish-it
SwiftBass
Slox
Alukard
randomcombo
Juno McGrath
Paramedic
DJ Nintendo
Big G
Tetra
HBK
Sol
dontcallmeRP
Skeptic
Oorah?
Jman?
hax?

LLDL

Smash Hero
If anyone has a good laptop that I could use during the tourney to record the videos, bring it! I have the full setup with commentary and everything, just no computer atm. I will safeguard it with my life.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If anyone has a good laptop that I could use during the tourney to record the videos, bring it! I have the full setup with commentary and everything, just no computer atm. I will safeguard it with my life.
I could PROLLY do that if you REALLY need it and no one else nearer to you (or rather the venue) will bring it. It's a HP G72. 17'

... Also. I'm ****ing hyped. Look at that list. : DDD I'm going to practice now.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Stuff is coming up all over the place for the people I was driving and so we won't be able to make it. Diesel, Zoso, and Mafia anyway. Not sure about Mattdotzeb.

:(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah. Like you'd still have to get a ride when you get to Nanuet lolz.

Also you got to get up REAL early.

But, if I can get there from philly to there, so can you. You just need

1. Time
2. Preparation
2a. A schedule. Of everything.
3. Determination
4. Housing

You need housing to be able to have time to get a ride back to your own place the next day. You need to get up early to be able to make it to Nanuet. From philly to nanuet, took 6 hours. 2 hours was Philly > China town NY. (We got there around 1:30 or 2:00) So I guess I'd assume at least 4 hours for you man man.

You need to get up EARLY the next day because trains stop running like at 5 or something. CHECK THE TRAIN SCHEDULE. Be early man, I missed a train and luckily got the next one, in the next hour. Don't sleep on it!

So subway > penn station > nj thingy blahah blah

But yeah. Deff look up what transit you need to get there.

Also learn the technique of power walking. You'll need it. Because there is also like short intervals where you get off a stop and have to like JET to the next one to get to your destination.

Paramedic

Smash Rookie
Yeah just checked NJ Transit & it's $10 EACH WAY from Penn Station >_< Totally stoked though.

If anyone from NYC/L.I. is carpooling let me know. It would be cheaper for everyone plus my friend & I could easily throw cash for gas. City or island kids get at me if you're down./brokecollegestudentFTW

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I MIGHT bring a cube. I mean if it can fit in with my laptop. Laptop is priority. ;o

Top Bottom