• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol i wasnt aware u wanted one hazzard =p ill make one later.

Linguini

Smash Master
I might be coming the weekend of Saturday the 25th of october instead of nov 1st.
Will there be a biweekly on that date? (since its 2 weeks away from the 12th)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Crismas, I was thinking that the one you're making for Alukard is one for me to use too. I think Alukard told me that you were gonna make a sexy sig for us with our team Big Apple 3 A.M. lol. If that's not the case, then I was hugely mistaken. I just used the one Reno made for me because he randomly started showing me funny sigs he made and I asked him to make one for me to see how it would look. I like his sig and I'm using it now because I definitely was in need of a new sig and I wanted to help Alukard promote his bi-weeklies. Although, I've been waiting on the one you're making for me and Alukard or just Alukard this whole time lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
eggm linked me the video one night and said he was about to fall out of his chair from laughing so hard, and that he watched it like 20 times lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas, I was thinking that the one you're making for Alukard is one for me to use too. I think Alukard told me that you were gonna make a sexy sig for us with our team Big Apple 3 A.M. lol. If that's not the case, then I was hugely mistaken. I just used the one Reno made for me because he randomly started showing me funny sigs he made and I asked him to make one for me to see how it would look. I like his sig and I'm using it now because I definitely was in need of a new sig and I wanted to help Alukard promote his bi-weeklies. Although, I've been waiting on the one you're making for me and Alukard or just Alukard this whole time lol.
Well I was told to make two sigs. One promoting the Bi-Weeklies as a whole and one for Alukard specifically because he wanted his to be different. I was all for that, I mean I don't really care I just wanted to create graphics promoting the tournaments cause Alu was having a hard time finding someone to do them. I don't mind making one for you, or finishing up Alu's or making Vanz one at all. Thanks for asking :)

R3N0

Smash Lord
takes about 10-15 mins for each but thats just b/c im THAT good, lol but it does take **** loads of effort and fustration to find the pics, to edit them, to come up with the original idea. etc.

JFox

Smash Hero
I might be coming the weekend of Saturday the 25th of october instead of nov 1st.
Will there be a biweekly on that date? (since its 2 weeks away from the 12th)
No one answered this...

I'm pretty sure Alukard is skipping that weekend since the big tourney is directly after that weekend. I think thats the only weekend something isn't going on in the area. (esticle is the week before)

R3N0

Smash Lord
this is cactuars.. HARD GAY FWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

eggms

sorry eggm falco isn't that interesting.. not that many pix available.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, is that you in your avatar? LOLOL That pic is hilarious!
haha its easy to see some similarity, but that would be jack black from saving silverman while wearing night goggles and a tranq gun lol. it was too funny and also reminded me of ROB

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wow, Cactuar's banner = amazing.

I wish I could come to this but I have to go home and get flu shots :'(. Still, I nominate Reno to make me a banner of Kirby with Falco's power shooting a laser :)

Top Bottom