• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

R3N0

Smash Lord
click on ur pic go to edit signature on the left n post the link in there. also then highlight the whole thing and link it to the amnc thread

Eggm

Smash Hero
I like it but i still cannot put in on i need to have step by step instructions. i can play smash not use a computer

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL at eggm modding his wii as well but doesn't kno how to set up a sig lol ... too good

JFox

Smash Hero
Eggm, PM me ur account password and I'll set it up for u.

IMO, customized sigs should be for people that comin to the tourney, cuz that **** takes up time. Luckily, thats renos decision, not mine.

JFox

Smash Hero
canismash, i was talkin more to spamerer. if ur goin to the anmc, thats the one that counts. thats the point of these threads, to show support.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Crismas, that would definitely be awesome if you could make me a sig =) I would love to have a blue Bowser, Mario, and Marth on it. I doubt they'll all fit in a sig though, unless you can lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo dj she is making one with sheik marth on it ... where my sheik wouldn't look like she is a dum ***** lmaooo theres no person in the world that can fit all of our mains on a sig ... it would b like ur 23 chars and my like 12 lol toooo beast

JFox

Smash Hero
Everyone should take a break from laughing at me and like, tell me how to do it?

Eggm, I told u i will do it for u if u pm me ur account password.

But here:

quote reno's post so that you get a url for the pic. then copy that, go to edit sig, then click on the photo picture icon that says insert image. then paste the url. it will bring in the photo, highlight the photo and hit the insert link, then enter in the thread url so that when u click the pic it sends u to the bi-weekly thread

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggmasterfailsatforums - Tim you see the link under this right?

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z168/teczero/eggm.jpg

Ok now click the link then copy the url.

Go to your user cp and go to the signature part.

Then on the top with all the colors and indents and **** click on the paper with a mountain on it.

Then paste that link when it gives you a window and click OK.

Then you're done.

Tim you fail :laugh:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Somebody reply if M2k and pc showed up. Im gonna be so mad, since I couldn't go and can't go to any more until around the start of November -_-

Cia

das kwl
yeah, I didn't go for the simple fact that smash just bores me now <_<. it's still up in air wether or not I'm gonna be there for the circuit =/

I look forward to results.. although I'm sure they won't surprise me.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yeah, I didn't go for the simple fact that smash just bores me now <_<. it's still up in air wether or not I'm gonna be there for the circuit =/

I look forward to results.. although I'm sure they won't surprise me.
QFT, I kinda feel the same way, the biweekly is only a half hour from me but smash just isn't as interesting or hyped like it used to be. :(

Reno you better place like top 3 at this.

JFox

Smash Hero
Vanz/HBK- Things a building back up, u just gotta be patient. A lot of progress has been made. We have melee tourneys almost every weekend now, whereas before we were lucky to have it once a month.

Its so frustrating that once people get good, they just get bored...

Top Bottom