• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Eggm

Smash Hero
:) Even tho captain falcon is broken beyond belief i'm keeping my faith in my characters and will try harder next time. I get better every week don't slack off. ;)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thanks for the games ppl. This was a pretty productive tourney despite the turnout. I really liked my performance at this even tho I lost. Every time I lose faith in fox, he jumps up and re-affirms it for me. ggs ppl. lets play more friendlies and stuff chopz next time. Im not losing to CF unless its hax. thats the declaration right now.

CF shenanigans are painful to see executed. I legitimately feel sry for fox sometimes. >_>. oh well. good **** nando in teams btw.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
next 1 i want a teammate who shows =(...........and im workin on my falco game....tag we shud play sumtime

Alukard

Smash Hero
so the next one is either the 2nd or the 9th of oct. ... still unsure ... i'll let u guys know in about a week

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
my bday is oct 17th!! im deff gonna go!! if i get a ride...

my first tourny was a year ago my 15th bday, oct 17th.. had jman in my pool and almost got jv 5 stocked.. lets see how much better ive gotten in a year. jesus mm me for $5!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Happy early bday man. Err... lol dunno about getting on this... going to saffron city. ;p

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
DARC AND I SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY

Obviously, we win for best birthday.

Also, PC Tec0 and Chillin have their best birthdays on the same week as us. ****in ****.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
my older brother is darkrain and cactuars long lost triplet cuz the were all born same day same year

speaking of cactuar.. i broke his shield! whos next?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wait...you are?! We're going to MLG D1! :o

And yea I was about to write that I can't make this cause of MLG. Don't kill me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL! Well...actually I wrote that cause Jose/Heero called me a jerk :(

<3 Kim Pine

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
my older brother is darkrain and cactuars long lost triplet cuz the were all born same day same year

speaking of cactuar.. i broke his shield! whos next?
Lol. Breaking someones shield because you are spamming shieldbreaker doesn't mean much when you are getting 3-4 stocked every game.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'm going to start breaking shields with nair-shines->multishines. Watch out for it, Neyas.

Top Bottom