• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
glad we could have some floor space!!

and i like the mid tier idea.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Takeover- I gotchu

Cristin- Awesome! I can't organize a tournament for melee, but melee players are more than welcome play in their own section. I can provide one gamecube/memory card, but all the tvs I have will be for brawl. You guys would have to provide your own setups. I'm sure JCaesar and some bmore players would love to play melee.

Speaking of setups, we're gonna need lots of them. I'll have 3 CRTs and an LCD. I also have 1 wii. My wii will be the livestreamed wii per usual on my events. But we're gonna need as many setups as possible!

I also have people who are willing to upload videos. Make sure you save as many replays as possible!

Edit: For those who don't know and are COMPLETELY clueless, Prima Vista is the ship that the Tantalus gang uses to enter alexandria and put on a play for the queen, but used it as a ploy to kidnap the princess, who, conveniently, wanted to be kidnapped.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Assuming I come to this (and I probably will), I can bring 4-5 TVs, a Wii (for Project M), and a cube w/ Melee.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
It makes me sad to see all these tourneys I can't go to :(
Looks fun though! Especially mid-tiers

JuanDixon

Smash Rookie
yeah after much thought I guess ill come and see if I have improved any... I dont know who else will be coming from the H-town area but i know ill be coming and i might bring Leno with me.

And i dont need a ride

Just Saying

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good stuff Dixon! I know things were crowded last time, but we'll literally have the whole house this time. Hopefully people won't be crammed this time. Using the other room in the basement should allow us to set up 10 setups comfortably downstairs. We have room for many more upstairs.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
*Chance to win Pound entry?*

So I was trying to think of a good way to get some people into *Pound* without winning the tournament. But I also want to reward skilled players.

So I've got 2 More shiny new incentives to win entries to *Pound*!

1. Win more than one event that isn't singles. Meaning any combination of Mid Tiers, Brawl -, Project:M, or Brawl Doubles. If you win 2 of those events, you get a free entry to *Pound*!

Of course, I don't really expect that to happen. So I've got another chance, for those of you who won't think you can win:

2. Buy a Soda! I'll be selling bottled soda's for a dollar. Pretty simple right? Just buy a soda, and you'll be entered for a chance to win an entry for *Pound*. I'll be giving out 2 of them! Every soda you buy enters another ticket with your name on it.

Good luck!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Apostle how u gonna win mid-tiers?
Win low tiers first lolololol

Obviously speed got this, Sonic is a straight up beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom