• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Chu lives 40 min away idk if he wants to drive all the way + rmb his stories said that he doesn't really like to give rides

and idk who esoj is nor jun0

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
scott
if you dont mind, could you send me team vids from ur sd card ? =/ please or you can give them to me next time I see you (I will bring my exHD)

it was full set of me june vs coney omni, and some matches of takeo chu vs me june

thank you
;o

and I will try to find ride to this asap.. O_O

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Cafe will do, but I've been having trouble recording. A lot of the vids are choppy because the processor maxes while recording. I can get you the files, but they might get messed up.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If someone from PA drives im in there! Mid tier singles is what i do best!!! And i played a little bit of PM. Ill enter just for kicks. It's fun.

Yall scared to do some brawl minus though!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
mm-hm

no more third place though, yeah?
**** 3rd.

1st everything.

train with me a few times at my place. i have some ideas for us to continue to get exponentially better in singles/teams

i'll explain them later

Lobos

Smash Master
Really Lobos?

We'd Have to practice it because That Team seems kinda weird too me...I'm down tho
**** 3rd.

1st everything.

train with me a few times at my place. i have some ideas for us to continue to get exponentially better in singles/teams

i'll explain them later
We can help these homos practice and practice our team at the same time......especially since they got lucky vs me and slik barely winning :awesome:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm really iffy on coming, but if you made Project M a normal side event and charged like $5 for it, that might just seal the deal for me tbh

I've been wanting to get my Project M on in tourney for so long now

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Project:M is not a $$ tournament yet, as the game isn't finished. That is their policy, not my own. I have no control. Unless JCaesar can pull some strings. But the idea was that P:M will be a completed game upon it's first tournament, and not require editing each week like Brawl+ did.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Project:M is not a $$ tournament yet, as the game isn't finished. That is their policy, not my own. I have no control. Unless JCaesar can pull some strings. But the idea was that P:M will be a completed game upon it's first tournament, and not require editing each week like Brawl+ did.
So in 20 years?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ask JC to pull some strings!
If it's good enough to have it at smashfests and free side events at tourneys, no reason why people can't throw down side event money on it
Now a main event thing like Beyond the Limit was, that I can understand

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
damn was about to ask omni to team lol.
anybody up for teams.

also tant need to talk to u ab out something

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
text me son

Edit: JCaez doesn't care about $$, he cares about the product. I think you're honestly the only person who wants it for Money, Chibo.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Chibo the game is far from done. Who the hell wants to put money up on a game that wont be the same a week from now? That makes no damn sense. They learned their lesson from brawl+

Kaffei

Smash Hero
u need to stop saying that I'm spamming.
1. What does confirmation have anything to do with smashfests you **** im showing interest
2. I'm just posting like any other person why does everyone say I'm a troll

if you think im annoying that's fking fine, hate me, but stop calling me out on things that are stupid and pointless

D0N

Smash Ace
Guess ill come too since everyone else in SoVA is... I dunno who's in my car yet except Famous if I drive.

B0NK

Smash Lord
u need to stop saying that I'm spamming.
1. What does confirmation have anything to do with smashfests you **** im showing interest
2. I'm just posting like any other person why does everyone say I'm a troll

if you think im annoying that's fking fine, hate me, but stop calling me out on things that are stupid and pointless
Not every post is only about you.

Ok, Phil I'll stop. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom