• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lol@givin tant a hard time about nothin.

I wonder if everyone in MD/VA voted for kirby, PA for TL, and chibo for another character.

first TKD and now there are TWO TKO's?...damn[/COLOR]
Now you know how I feel. Before I picked my name in melee I remember I researched for like an hour to find out if there were already any k9's. :glare: Let's jus kidnap them.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
omni shut up...read the last line..I had already said it's whatever...quit tryna play dad

also I dont absolutely have to drink...its just the nice extra to all house tourney's imo.

I'm not alcoholic or anything...lol

allied wouldnt be able to go the bar anyway...lol he's not 21
ill stop playing dad once you stop playing high school drama queen. no reason to call tant an ******* cuz u wanna do non-smash related activities with underage people.

@allied: I love u too!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I honestly voted for TL...dat ***** is annoying...lol

@omni...you still on that?

that was last page bro, get with the times. :awesome:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
nah we gotta keep this goin. time for some mama jokes

yo mama so fat you need 2 pokeflutes to wake her *** up

oooo

KageMurphy

Smash Master
M2K ain't a threat, the Tri Force of Win got this.

DASHING Taj

SovaMAN

EE Flowers featuring Korn

Come ****ing get some.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So

There is a ton of NJ hype players, can you guys confirm which of you guys can make it? Please confirm with me when you can.

Edit: Got 60 interested people...woo! Players from NJ, PA, MD, and VA all confirmed to attend. Plus maybe some NY. The venue really has enough space for 100 easy.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
One more question Tant; How many set ups do you think there will be?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
why so many people coming. i just want to win money, not have to work for it.
o word?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
One more question Tant; How many set ups do you think there will be?
You ask a lot of questions. Uh, honestly I would hope 10+

Which is a reminder, Bring setups!

why so many people coming. i just want to win money, not have to work for it.
Get a job sova

Tant got that popularity.
Meh, not really, without EE I really don't have the same level. Hey are you going to be able to make it though?

Coney

Smash Master
welp

so much for me making any money at this

tant! would you consider letting zero suit in for mid tiers? since you were gonna have a low tier event excluding wolf + luigi, maybe you could let zss sneak in there?

if not it's cool but i figured i could at least ask, she's my new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom