• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APV! M2K/Ally/ADHD/Atomsk/Coney/EE/ChuDat/Vinnie/Snakeee/Logic/TakeO 1 Day Away!

What character is going to win Mid Tiers?

• Toon Link

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Fox

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Wolf

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Another Character

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alcohol and Drugs (you know what i'm referencing), won't be tolerated. This is my Dad's home still, and he sleeps here. We don't want any disturbances as this is a very nice neighborhood. Although I can trust most of you to be responsible, unfortunately it's not worth the risk of having something bad happen. Westminster city cops really have absolutely nothing to do except crash parties.

@Everyone: Spending the night is encouraged. That way you're already at the venue for the event in the morning. I'll make sure the basement shower is clean if you'd like to use it. You'll need to bring your own stuff to shower with though, and your own towels.

Slashtalon- glad you can make it! I'll see you guys there.

Edit: Failed to mention that this environment has to be appropriate for children. Hence no alcohol

Allied

Smash Master
i'll come if like someone houses me and we get drunk or do something

even club

otherwise nahhh.

i hate tournaments where i just come, do ok, leave, bye guys.

Boring.

Won't waste my time. Lets do something md/va wheres candy / boss those are my ******s.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@tko: i can assure you that drinking ain't allowed

so alan are u staying in the brawl scene now? no more wavering?
yea i'm stayin, after all u know brawl has its up n downs.
Sometimes it's best to rest from this game sometimes.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I can't go no more, my glasses are mailed this exact day and the mail man needs my ****ing underage signature since the package is actually worth money :[, sorry * saves money for prototype*. I shall come back to this awesome region for p5

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I can't go no more, my glasses are mailed this exact day and the mail man needs my ****ing underage signature since the package is actually worth money :[, sorry * saves money for prototype*. I shall come back to this awesome region for p5
Stop being gay son the tournament is next week you said your glasses are coming this weekend.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Whoops I almost forgot about this tourney.

Ask JC to pull some strings!
If it's good enough to have it at smashfests and free side events at tourneys, no reason why people can't throw down side event money on it
Now a main event thing like Beyond the Limit was, that I can understand
I can't allow a cash tourney for Project M, but I will gladly MM anyone, and I could probably do something special for the winner of the free tourney.

i'll come if like someone houses me and we get drunk or do something

even club

otherwise nahhh.

i hate tournaments where i just come, do ok, leave, bye guys.

Boring.

Won't waste my time. Lets do something md/va wheres candy / boss those are my ******s.
If you or anyone else really wants to drink, I know the local bars.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
then why ****ing offer it you a**hole

what other state do you think he would comeback in after he went to a bar specifically to drink?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
First of all I didn't offer

2nd of all, the reason we're not having drinking at the house to prevent problems like that and because it has to be a 13+ friendly environment. This doesn't change the end result

Thanks for calling me an *** for no reason. These are the rules, I have to respect my Father's home.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
im saying why would you say

"oh yea you can get drinks at this place"

and then say

"but don't comeback to my house"

if his first intention was to go to the tourney and you say there is no drinking I think he get's it...but don't start bringing up other places where he could drink that is basically going to get him/anyone else DQ'd before the tourney starts

I mean as far as drinking at your dad's house I understand that but don't even open that option to get "hook-ups" if that hook up is going to get us DQ'd

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I said don't come back drunk

There is a difference between having a good time and getting wasted

If people go out and get buzzed and come back that's fine with me, but coming back drunk is a no no. I'm not trying to get anyone DQ'd but making sure the ground rules are set before anyone arrives so that there is no question as to what is acceptable and not.

You make it seem like I'm out to get you, which is not the case. I'm trying to be as helpful and fun as possible without crossing certain lines.

Edit: I still never offered, just agreed with Brett's idea

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
LMAO. yea that was kinda dumb.

SO can i eat ducks b4 the tourny.

or can i just leave and eat ducks b4 i come back. regardless u wuld never kno

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
chill, TKO. no drinking. drop the subject. damn.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
omni shut up...read the last line..I had already said it's whatever...quit tryna play dad

also I dont absolutely have to drink...its just the nice extra to all house tourney's imo.

I'm not alcoholic or anything...lol

allied wouldnt be able to go the bar anyway...lol he's not 21

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
omni shut up...read the last line..I had already said it's whatever...quit tryna play dad

also I dont absolutely have to drink...its just the nice extra to all house tourney's imo.

I'm not alcoholic or anything...lol

allied wouldnt be able to go the bar anyway...lol he's not 21
wo w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom