• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you a Yoshi...?, Aug 7th, Greenville NC

Stockfield

Smash Champion
stock i thought you were going to apex?
I was, but then decided against it, I wanted to go all 3 days and I would have had to have missed friday and then drive over night basically to get there Saturday and I just didn;t want to go through it. I'll just wait until MLG.

coralian

Smash Rookie
I would like to attend but I work that day. I get off at 330 so I might be able to make singles if they start a little later. Good thing is that its only a 5 min drive from where I work. :)
come on through man, if singles have not started or we have an uneven number of people we can add you in.

It sucks that Apex is the same weekend but this was the only date all the people working on it could get together. plus its something nice and local for people who couldn't get in on apex this year.

Ill probably head to MLG this year if I can find someone to split a hotel with.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
So do you guys think this tourney will have atleast 20 entrants. Because its like 2.5 hours away from me and I want to make sure its going to be a good turnout.

Its Gq

Smash Rookie
Ive been learning loads about smash. i put in a lot of work and i cant wait to see what i can do. and friendly's are a must. do you have a group coming with you?

Pepperz

Smash Cadet
Correction. I get off at 3 now and if we are not busy, my manager said he will let me go a little bit early to make it on time. :)

Its Gq

Smash Rookie
Correction. I get off at 3 now and if we are not busy, my manager said he will let me go a little bit early to make it on time. :)
I think we can start single's after 3 to make sure your able to play. ill go head and set you up in the bracket. Also i can pre-register any player so if you dont mind can you tell me if your coming or not. I have a lot of maybe's from smashboards. but there is at least 20 from Greenville. "I will give you guy's an exact number tonight."

RyutsNoir

Smash Cadet
I Use ROB as a main
Marth and Falco secondaires

This was my first brawl tourny in NC.. good to meet everyone who came :D

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Wow robs more popular than I thought. WTF.

Greenville needs to host more tourneys. I wanna come to the next one. Plus pizza inn *****.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I think it's funny, we have a whole bunch of them. I actually only used ROB in 2 matches this entire tourney. I used Snake the rest of the time.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I don't know. In winners finals me and ryuts ROB ditto'd and he beat me. So I switched to Snake. And I don't know I always use ROB in tourny. I wanted to actually play Snake this time.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
No I think I'm better with ROB. Not too much though . I just like to use him for certain matchups. For every other match up I just use ROB.

Its Gq

Smash Rookie
Wow robs more popular than I thought. WTF.

Greenville needs to host more tourneys. I wanna come to the next one. Plus pizza inn *****.
We will have another tournament. Probably every three month's. But we aren't going back to pizza inn. we got boned yesterday, but it was a great learning experience. congratulation's stockfield. hopefully i will have more experience with snake next time. Thank to everyone who came. Coralian will post bracket's later today. Thank 's :)

RyutsNoir

Smash Cadet
I hate facing Snake as ROB D:
I'm good at ROB dittos though
actualy I'm good at a lot of dittos D: don't neccesarrily like them though D:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ah nice =] and yeah MLG is the next NC tournament I think lol. i want to run a brawl event soon but...i live about 4 hours from you =p

RyutsNoir

Smash Cadet
Yeah, my area sucks D: greenville wasn't bad at all though. only like an hour and 15 minutes away... Raleigh is about 2 and a half. Need more tournies in my area :D I;ll host one XD

Top Bottom