• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are You Ready for This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So I was freaking out over a research proposal I thought was due on Monday, worried that I wouldn't have it ready by then...

As it turns out, the only thing due on Monday are any questionnaires/scales I'm using (really simple work). The summary of past research, introduction to my proposal, and the methods I want to use on it aren't due until mid-October.

PHEW. Prepare to get your ***** kicked--I have time to practice now, and this won't weigh heavily on my mind.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
So I was freaking out over a research proposal I thought was due on Monday, worried that I wouldn't have it ready by then...

As it turns out, the only thing due on Monday are any questionnaires/scales I'm using (really simple work). The summary of past research, introduction to my proposal, and the methods I want to use on it aren't due until mid-October.

PHEW. Prepare to get your ***** kicked--I have time to practice now, and this won't weigh heavily on my mind.
Yoooo, you gotta give me a critique after we play a MM or something.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
See you guys tomorrow hype hype hype. Drive safe and such

Yo Protoman, what time are you going to be able to make it? We might be able to hold off.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Are y'all going to be around the venue at 9am? Just want to make sure because that's what time I'll be there for.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I ought to be there around 830 with Ryker.
Ryker, your *** better be here.

Edit: Lol good news nobody. Family matters are attempting to stop me from being here.
Updates soon.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok. I'm up now getting ready and stuff. Going to go pick up my friend Erick and We'll hit the road no later than 6:30. We should have 2 set-ups between the two of us. If anything, we can get some friendlies in to kill time when we get there.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
About to leave. I'm bringing fresh blood to the scene, a guy Thomas (Eggroll, however you guys remember him) played against at a school tournament around here. He gave the guy, who's name is Quan, my number to show him competitive stuff. :D
He plays Falco now, so any advice anyone can give him would be appreciated.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Loads of fun today, guys. I'm sad that I couldn't play in Singles, but NetoMX and myself did pretty well considering we'd never met. :D

If anyone is ever in the Pensacola area and needs a place to crash, I've got a spare bedroom until my daughter gets here. :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Too tired right now to give personal shoutouts, but it was nice meeting some of you guys for the first time and seeing the rest of you again. It was a blast! I'll definitely improve for the next time we play each other again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom