• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
For those who have yet to choose a character, respond with your characters soon, otherwise I'm gonna be calling up all you plural-form-of-a-derogatory-word-for-a-black-person.

:)

Guaranteed PR:
Darklink:
Darkshifter: Professor E. Gadd (Luigi's Mansion)
GV7: Gayemon
KiraFlax: King K. Rool
K9:
Silly Kyle:
Stevo:
Yummy: Bowser Jr.

Possible PR/Challengers Approaching:
Airvault: Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia)
Derpdaberp: Rayman
Jane: Conker
Moo: Ray MK III (Custom Robo)
Nicknyte: Groose (Skyward Sword)
RaveRemix: Andy (Advance Wars)
SmileyFace: Little Mac (Punchout)
TommyDerMeister:
Yoshiken: Zoroark (Pokemon)
Wafty:

(Note: being in the Challengers Approaching list above does not guarantee a spot in the final PR image, this is only a projected list of who will make it)

Jane

Smash Hero
Off-topic: Jonny, I remeber watching you updating someone's playlist with the first cd of the Boondocks mixtape. Are the other two CDs worth downloading as well?
im not sure, i havent listened to them. theyre probably worth a listen or two though.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Yeah Rob I'm staying in AZ for sure, like permanently. :p

And as for PR, I mean the season that's starting after NYTE, so technically next season I guess.
Wait, damn is the future Smash Characters theme for the current season that's about to end? If so, I'll be pretty sadface.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
/Sadface

Oh well, hopefully I'll like next season's theme just as much, chances aren't likely though. :urg:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I wish I was decent with the Mother characters, if I was I'd start using Ness more, he's fun.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
*Reads Rob's post*

Er, I mean Lucas is OBVIOUSLY better >_>

...... :p

Edit: By the way Rob, I'll be living on 26th Ave & Thunderbird, which is only about 19-20 minutes away from you, closer than where I used to live.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I'll be able to make it to the tourney this weekend, hoping to get on that oh so coveted "challengers approaching the challengers approaching" list.

:phone:

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^MeowL337Kitteh From my experience against you, I actually think you have a pretty good chance of making the Challengers Approaching list, so give me your character choice just in case. :)

For those who have yet to choose a character, please respond soon! Once the PR is announced I'll be posting the image the same day.

Guaranteed PR:
Darklink:
Darkshifter: Professor E. Gadd (Luigi's Mansion)
GV7: Goemon
KiraFlax: King K. Rool
K9:
Silly Kyle:
Stevo: Banjo-Kazooie
Yummy: Bowser Jr.

Possible PR/Challengers Approaching:
Airvault: Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia)
Derpdaberp: Rayman
Jane: Conker
MeowL337Kitteh:
Moo: Ray MK III (Custom Robo)
Nicknyte: Groose (Skyward Sword)
RaveRemix: Andy (Advance Wars)
SmileyFace: Little Mac (Punchout)
Yoshiken: Zoroark (Pokemon)
Wafty:

(Note: being in the Challengers Approaching list above does not guarantee a spot in the final PR image, this is only a projected list of who will make it)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^Nintendo specifically stated that only characters who have appeared on one of their systems are eligible to be in Smash, so unfortunately I will not be able to use your big-booby crush.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I think I'm gonna have to go with.. The legendary and world renowned... Tom Nook!

It was him or Starfy, if someone wants Nook, I'll switch.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Hyped to get back to the scene in a few days, I have to take three damn flights to get back to AZ, a total of twenty travel hours. :(

Definitely worth it though.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hyped to get back to the scene in a few days, I have to take three damn flights to get back to AZ, a total of twenty travel hours. :(

Definitely worth it though.
So I've decided to get back into Brawl. Sorry for all the drama earlier, hope we can let bygones be bygones

Lots of awesome stuff happening on the boards. Now I have another piece of great news.

I've been in contact with a guy who is the President of the Fighting Games Club at UAT (University of Advancing Technology), and he said we'll be able to use the college as our new venue. Some great things about UAT are that it's located in the center point of where most Smashers live (it's on 48th St and Baseline), it's located right next to major highways (including the 10, which makes it super easy for Tucson players to get to), the venue is large and has dozens of chairs, and they would charge us no venue fee. Not to mention, since UAT is a gaming school, we will probably get more players from it. :D

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Lots of awesome stuff happening on the boards. Now I have another piece of great news.

I've been in contact with a guy who is the President of the Fighting Games Club at UAT (University of Advancing Technology), and he said we'll be able to use that as our new venue. Some great things about UAT are that it's located in the center point of where most Smashers live (it's on 48th St and Baseline), it's located right next to major highways (including the 10, which makes it super easy for Tucson players to get to), the venue is large and has dozens of chairs, and they would charge us no venue fee. Not to mention, since UAT is a gaming school, we will probably get more players from it. :D
Legit.

10imtireds

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Welcome back FoxFireMage, I don't think we've ever met but it's nice to know things are smoothing over and we're getting more players back. :]

Rave, you're the man, the new venue sounds sick.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
At the tourney, someone mentioned fighting someone with a sideways wiimote (possibly ad lucas) at a tourney, and that they did pretty well. Do you know where this tourney was?

Top Bottom