• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Freaking derp. As you know Im playing ff9 since i Havent finished it before. I came across my first guy in your main pic -_- now i have to always think of you when i come across him Haha. Im 1/1 :p

:phone:

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Hey don't blame me, just posting official news. It's everywhere

It's okay though, if there's one thing Bandai/Namco knows...its balance.....
:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
What's wrong with Namco? They're respectable devs/publishers.

I'm not too hyped about smash 4 anyway, i hyped myself enough for one lifetime with brawl and look how that turned out.

Sakurai is still heading the project so i'm sure it will still be the smash we know and love, it's guaranteed to be a fresh take on the series though now. Hopefully that's not a bad thing, I don't really want them to change the formula too much.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
feel sorry for us because of:
-The old *** news that it will incorporate 2 systems?
-That Sakurai is making it?
-That he's getting help from Namco Bandai?
-That it may be different?

and frankly, by posting here, you're redeeming your association with us and thus can't really separate yourself from your own condescension.
So how 'bout you go **** yourself

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I've loved every Smash title in the series thus far, regardless of whether or not fans of the series considered it weak in comparison to it's predecessor. Smash Bros. 4 will be no different for me.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Wait, how would you feel any sorrow about this? when I read that all I could think of was how awesome it is for Namco to be working on the next Smash. Sakurai, mixed with some great All-Star employees from other major games.

Music for the next Smash game is being directed by the same guy as Soul Calibur? Absolutely amazing. The development team is hiring the staff from the Tekken series? That is great too.

Everything I am reading in that article, and from the other articles on other sites, have only made me more excited for this next Smash game.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
They also have done this with all (I think) previous smash games. They teamed up with people like GameFreak and such.

They will probably just do models/animations anyways.

Jane

Smash Hero
kyle's post made me want to ask you guys something i was asking myself a couple days ago:

who are your guys' favorite GEN ONE pokes?

for me i have quite a list,

primeape family
poliwrath
tentacruel
gengar family
weezing family
vaporeon
snorlax

Jane

Smash Hero
gengar family was dark type before there was a dark type. Ghost/poison? Is there a more evil combination not involving dark type? (Dark type in japanese is actually "evil" type I believe. Rob, comfirm this please)

Jane

Smash Hero
and speaking of pokemon, have you guys seen or played that new pokemon conquest game? from what i've read its like a FF tactics game mixed with a little fire emblem and then of course mixed with pokemon. it takes place in like a feudal japan type setting and is a really different style of strategic turned-based RPG.

check out the artwork of the pokemon from the game! not every poke is in there but there are still plenty, and they look awesome.

http://www.serebii.net/nobunaga/pokemon.shtml

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
as someone who isn't capable of naming pokemon on sight past 2nd gen, I just wanna say I just learned spheal is ****in adorable

god, if I were a gym leader, Water all the way

which is weird now that I think about how I would definitely not be a water bender lol

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Water used to be my favorite element from the pokemon games. Maybe that is why I lost so much to Lt. Surge . . .

Top Bottom