• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Yes i do know about goemon on the ps1 :) the last 1 they made was for the ps2 but was totally different from the goemon series -_- how much you selling it for? :p

:phone:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
The E4U Stream was great to watch, a lot of great matches were on there.

Good job Kyle, Tommy, Shawn and Kevin for making us proud and repping AZ at E4U.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
oh, well Aaven hadn't mentioned you in his comment at first so I just put that there.
all fixed now though lol

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Well I'm moving to Texas. LOL, it was kinda last minute so no really time to say good bye. Ill be in San Antonio for minimum 2 months. Hopefully Ill be able to see you all again some day. You guys have been my friends for so long, its hard to say good bye. Well, GOOD BYE!

k9.

Smash Ace
BRYCE! GL!

Hey everyone i need to save up for sktar and i got like 3 weeks, if any of you have jobs that you can offer me to do, so that i can make money please contact me.

My number is 480 343 6799.

Thanks aaven!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Damn Bryce, we'll miss you buddy. :/

Results of E4U Champion (pro bracket):

1st: DEHF
2nd: mikeHAZE
3rd: Rich Brown
4th: Tyrant
5th: Havok
5th: FOW
7th: Mr. R
7th: TKD
9th: SK92
9th: Z
9th: Zex
9th: Vinnie
13th: Tearbear
13th: Southpaw
13th: Jebus
13th: Anuar
17th: SlayerZ
17th: Shaya
17th: Sky`
17th: Jamnt0ast
17th: Oats
17th: Sean
17th: Pitbull
17th: Silly Kyle
25th: Hino
25th: Owsla
25th: K9
25th: Keeby
25th: CsxMark
25th: Roy R
25th: Mata
25th: M7H
33rd: Lycan
33rd: Deez
33rd: Small Ike
33rd: The Truth
33rd: Zombie
33rd: S2H
33rd: Mizar
33rd: Shiro
33rd: Table
33rd: Kiraflax
33rd: Wucus
33rd: Paper
33rd: Maize
33rd: Scizor
33rd: ven
33rd: soren
49th: Phoenix
49th: nGAGE
49th: Zigsta
49th: Entity
49th: Stridez
49th: hinkage
49th: Trog
49th: Zekey

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
E4u stream was dope. Great matches.

My Pokemon adventure has begun <3 heysuess and rave will be getting into it was well and maybe Aaven so more people should get into competitive Pokemon!

Also i was talking to Aaven and heysuess we want to make a ladies man pr Haha. We think rave or Aaven get 1st and 2nd Hahaha. Heysuess is up there with his bmw/mansion/ and well paying job also the chicks Hes told me about #1-#5 Haha

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Also, I promise to never lose to a rob or pit while I'm there. Lol, hopefully I get some gnes practice. If things don't work out in Texas, I'll be back in 2 months. Sorry that we couldn't have 1 last smash fest before I left to **** you all in. :p

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I failed to Rep AZ this time. worst ive ever played in tournament play,worse than at NYTE. But ima come back harder than ever. gunna be practicing hardcore everyday. and especcially with SKTAR coming up ima rep AZ to its fullest and beyond.

@bryce theres no pits or robs in texas so you dont have to worry about that.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I failed to Rep AZ this time. worst ive ever played in tournament play,worse than at NYTE. But ima come back harder than ever. gunna be practicing hardcore everyday. and especcially with SKTAR coming up ima rep AZ to its fullest and beyond.

@bryce theres no pits or robs in texas so you dont have to worry about that.
It happens. Good stuff against Vinnies Gdubs though. You don't really know the ICs matchup and it's also Vinnie's ICs so don't worry too much about that.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
In my opinion, despite the fact that P:M is cool and all, it's a waste of time to seriously practice, assuming you have goals of success in Brawl, Melee, or any other game with an actual scene. Even if it's the "best" of the mods, the fact remains that it's still a mod, and while it might have some minor success at tournaments and whatever, I will be EXTREMELY surprised if it even gets close to the national success of the real smash games. Not to mention, with SSB4's most recent announcement, I think it's fair to expect it within the next 2-3 years, which leaves very little time for P:M to develop into a meaningful game, acknowledging the fact that game is still in beta.

Don't feel bad playing the game, it's cool and whatever, but to say "I want to be nationally recognized as good at a game. Which one should I practice, Brawl or P:M? I'll go with P:M!" is just sillly.

Jane

Smash Hero
^agreedagreedagreed.

Also bryce, good luck in texas man. What part are you moving to?

And rob(ert), I'm definitely into competitive pokemon as a spectator, so I know general startegies, movesets, roles, and whatnot. But I don't actively play. Love to watch and talk about it though.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Damn Bryce, we'll miss you buddy. :/

Results of E4U Champion (pro bracket):

1st: DEHF
2nd: mikeHAZE
3rd: Rich Brown
4th: Tyrant
5th: Havok
5th: FOW
7th: Mr. R
7th: TKD
9th: SK92
9th: Z
9th: Zex
9th: Vinnie
13th: Tearbear
13th: Southpaw
13th: Jebus
13th: Anuar
17th: SlayerZ
17th: Shaya
17th: Sky`
17th: Jamnt0ast
17th: Oats
17th: Sean
17th: Pitbull
17th: Silly Kyle
25th: Hino
25th: Owsla
25th: K9
25th: Keeby
25th: CsxMark
25th: Roy R
25th: Mata
25th: M7H
33rd: Lycan
33rd: Deez
33rd: Small Ike
33rd: The Truth
33rd: Zombie
33rd: S2H
33rd: Mizar
33rd: Shiro
33rd: Table
33rd: Kiraflax
33rd: Wucus
33rd: Paper
33rd: Maize
33rd: Scizor
33rd: ven
33rd: soren
49th: Phoenix
49th: nGAGE
49th: Zigsta
49th: Entity
49th: Stridez
49th: hinkage
49th: Trog
49th: Zekey
Where did you find this?

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I agree about P:M, it's not my thing to begin with so I had no problem refraining from trying to get into competitive play with it.

Bryce DUDE, I haven't seen you in a month and now you're leaving. Well, I'll miss you man and wish we could have had one more Smashfest before you left. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion, despite the fact that P:M is cool and all, it's a waste of time to seriously practice, assuming you have goals of success in Brawl, Melee, or any other game with an actual scene. Even if it's the "best" of the mods, the fact remains that it's still a mod, and while it might have some minor success at tournaments and whatever, I will be EXTREMELY surprised if it even gets close to the national success of the real smash games. Not to mention, with SSB4's most recent announcement, I think it's fair to expect it within the next 2-3 years, which leaves very little time for P:M to develop into a meaningful game, acknowledging the fact that game is still in beta.

Don't feel bad playing the game, it's cool and whatever, but to say "I want to be nationally recognized as good at a game. Which one should I practice, Brawl or P:M? I'll go with P:M!" is just sillly.
This is what I have been sayin' from the beginning.

k9.

Smash Ace
Its more so the fact that it is a fun game to play. It is fast, has combos, new moves.

And from practicing it you can go to tourneys and win some money, like this weekend there is a tourney at cori's house.

I would say playing LOL is way more a waste of time then playing PM, because no one in this thread is going to make money from playing it. The point is you have fun playing it. Now should you practice brawl over LOL? That is your choice.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
The appeal of P:M is moreso to give people who have already had their dose of 64/Melee/Brawl something new to play with.

It's not really about getting good on a national level, because i played fighters+smash for years off of personal rivalries alone.

So even if it doesn't get particularly big, I will always have a small community of players to strive to get better than, especially since it has online.

Top Bottom