• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Napos

Smash Ace
Omg!!!! Light!!!! <3

I miss you, boo. Come back and let's be the Queenz of AZ with :peach: in both games <3

Napos <3 Let's get some wifi in sometime soon, k boo? I miss you too!!!
Just let me know when you are on that wifi

W.C.N

Smash Lord
K9 don't get timed out by loe1
Kyle go to more tournaments and get your spot back

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Don't we have a Ness player somewhere...

Wasn't it... Maxfalcon?

He was good as I recall

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
Ness682 is really good with ness and comes to tournaments.

Thanks for not forgetting about me :) I feel special now!

On another note, I'll someday get on that power ranking list ;) Even if it will be Honorable Mention, anything is always nice!

*goes to practice some more on skill and attitude*

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Was this considered the first tournament of the season?

That was really, really short notice, and with such a small turnout, it shouldn't be considered more than a smashfest

or else you know we're going to argue about the illegitimacy of winning a 7-person bracket. C'mon now

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
No worries, while it is considered a tournament, it will just be an "extra" tournament added onto the season at the end. It isn't considered the first "official" tournament of the regular 5 tournament season.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea we could host a legit tourney if kyle would speak up and tell us when he is free.

Yea we could host a legit tourney if kyle would speak up and tell us when he is free.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~

I don't understand.

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
Ay yo all. Reigning God of Oregon and Champion of the NW Viviff the Great here using this old, generic account because apparently you all have 0 presence on AiB. Anyway, I will be in Phoenix in March for my spring break (the 23rd-31st), and basically I'm wondering if there's a chance there will be a tournament near there, and if I should make the effort to attend. What happened to Ninjalink and Kira btw? Them not being on top of the PR tells me moved or quit. Kinda wanted to play them. And how big are your tournaments typically?

Anyway, I know it's a ways out there, but I wanna plan ASAP and perhaps you guys run of some consistent tournament schedule that could easily be figured. Thanks!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Ay yo all. Reigning God of Oregon and Champion of the NW Viviff the Great here using this old, generic account because apparently you all have 0 presence on AiB. Anyway, I will be in Phoenix in March for my spring break (the 23rd-31st), and basically I'm wondering if there's a chance there will be a tournament near there, and if I should make the effort to attend. What happened to Ninjalink and Kira btw? Them not being on top of the PR tells me moved or quit. Kinda wanted to play them. And how big are your tournaments typically?

Anyway, I know it's a ways out there, but I wanna plan ASAP and perhaps you guys run of some consistent tournament schedule that could easily be figured. Thanks!
Kyle, Kira, K9 and I all use AiB

We can definitely make a tourney happen =)

btw it's AsciiRocks from GFaqs if you remember me, it'd be nice to finally meet you.

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
A-Rocks! I didn't know you were Arizona. Yeah I always love meeting the GFAQSers.

So yeah, if you guys get a tournament going I'm in and excited already. And don't worry about running some huge thing, I'm from Oregon, you'd have to go out of your way intentionally to underwhelm me. And for AiB I just checked the Arizona groups since that's about all I know and they didn't seem active.

Are tournaments usually in Phoenix, or are they elsewhere?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
A-Rocks! I didn't know you were Arizona. Yeah I always love meeting the GFAQSers.

So yeah, if you guys get a tournament going I'm in and excited already. And don't worry about running some huge thing, I'm from Oregon, you'd have to go out of your way intentionally to underwhelm me. And for AiB I just checked the Arizona groups since that's about all I know and they didn't seem active.

Are tournaments usually in Phoenix, or are they elsewhere?
Phoenix and Tucson rotate, but Tucson lost it's venue so we're still trying to find a new one. Phoenix is the main hub of AZ brawl though for obvious reasons. We don't really use AiB too much but K9 is a heavy wifier at the moment and kyle likes wifi occasionally. And I just started wifiing regularly again but I no longer have internet lol

But yeah back in 08/09 and stuff I was in Virginia but 5 joined the air force and got stationed here =)

Rave, you should start planning this if possible. Or Shawn since I forgot you're the gaming zone guy

Saffy

Smash Ace
I use aib too.. They don't call me the wifi warrior for nothing.

Lately I haven't touched brawl though, been too busy with Eternal Sonata <3!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
@Cube March 30th sounds perfect not only for a tournament, but for a regional. The mere fact that we will have a high-ranking Oregon player will entice many players to want to come too, and convince them that it's a legit regional.

I'll work with K9 soon to get the ball rolling on this. :)

TheCubeStud

Smash Apprentice
Please, call me Viviff! I don't know if I'm "regional tournament" status, but I like the hype already. Also, I think an exhibition MM would be fun: Oregon's #1 vs. Arizona's #1. I don't know if you guys rank again before then or not, but whoever it is then I'd like to issue the challenge.

Also, obviously please feel free to wh**e (that's censored?!) my name out in any sort of promotional whatever you want, it makes me feel important! However if you do please use "[Zoned] Viviff the Great". I am sponsored and they'd hate me if I didn't play the corporate wh**e...

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'm sure regardless of who our #1 is at the time, K9 and Kyle will both want to take you

Top Bottom