• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: New Smash Resolutions

k9.

Smash Ace
dude i don't even know now im mostlikely going to be here for another season.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Maybe my tourney idea was a bad one but If i were to vote for any tourneys it would be draft crews so i can actually play olimar and maybe high tier but i don't want to do any stupid **** where i can't play my character.

or how about we do a 3v3 or 4v4 crew battle tourament and the crews are created based on how everyone places in the tournament so each crew will have a good player a ok player and a not so good player??? It sounds like a good idea to me but it might take a long time to finish.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
like k9 said I don't know close to shiz about the scene, I'm a competitive online brawler and casual offliner, I'm getting into offline now that I have a job and all that jazz now so you'll be seeing a lot of me in the future

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I think a High+Mid Tier (Top+Low Tier Banned) Tourney would be interesting. this would be the character list

B: Olimar, Pikachu, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus
C: Toon Link, Kirby, Fox, R.O.B., Pit, Peach, Donkey Kong
D: Luigi, Wolf, (Zelda/Sheik), Sonic, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Pokémon Trainer

I won't vote for it unless other people are interested too. It has a nice range of characters and it's a pretty balanced looking character list other than :dedede:vs:dk2:, :sheik:vs:fox:, and:olimar:

for now, one of my votes will go to Low Tier.

I myself kind of doubt a side tourney will even happen...

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I think a High+Mid Tier (Top+Low Tier Banned) Tourney would be interesting. this would be the character list

B: Olimar, Pikachu, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus
C: Toon Link, Kirby, Fox, R.O.B., Pit, Peach, Donkey Kong
D: Luigi, Wolf, (Zelda/Sheik), Sonic, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Pokémon Trainer

I won't vote for it unless other people are interested too. It has a nice range of characters and it's a pretty balanced looking character list other than :dedede:vs:dk2:, :sheik:vs:fox:, and:olimar:

for now, one of my votes will go to Low Tier.

I myself kind of doubt a side tourney will even happen...
:ness2: > :olimar:
No lies.

Me, huevoyoshi, and Chris will more than likely be here, hopefully you guys get to see us at our full potential soon, still getting used to it lol.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Does Ness have something on Oli I don't know about?

Something people should know is that after the mid tier cut-off, i think all those characters are less than worthless. I don't see Ness having anything on Oli.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
How can we have a mid tier side tourney the mid tier is way too small. If we are going to do that we might as well do a 3 man tournament between duffy, silly Kyle, and Kira. I say we combine B and C tier and have a tournament with no gay character vs character loops and ****.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
well if you look at it like that whats the point of any tournament? might as well have a 6 man tourney with the top 6 all the time?
Agreed ^
I personally don't really have a preference on a side tournament, because usually they get brushed off or cancelled, if it does happen I would like a low tier tournament though

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
well if you look at it like that whats the point of any tournament? might as well have a 6 man tourney with the top 6 all the time?
I really want to do a side tourney but if it ends up being low tiers or mid tiers i know i'm not going to enter along with the rest of Glendale because we don't play those characters, and it will be pointless.

Jane

Smash Hero
no, it wont be pointless. but yall can go be salty vagines in the corner while everyone else enjoys themselves playing a nice side tourney

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Hm, sounds like a plan, I'll get someone to cover my shift at work and head over if I can sounds like fun

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Does Ness have something on Oli I don't know about?

Something people should know is that after the mid tier cut-off, i think all those characters are less than worthless. I don't see Ness having anything on Oli.
Ness is actually pretty good against him, probably not the best choice but very few people realize how good he is against him.
At home my brother has a pretty incredible olimar, idk if that's just against me or not but he plays much differently than how you guys have seen him. I'd get some replays up if I could but I don't have any way to yet.
He can brush off pikmin in an instant, pk fire screws over a lot of his options, his air game ***** olimar's, he can kill him early, Ness's throws can send olimar pretty far making gimping him really easy, and i dont remember the rest lol.

Plus I have my own special secrets against certain characters that could normally hurt Ness...

:ness2: 55:45 :olimar:
;P

And this tourney is one week after i get out of winter break. Dammit. Oh well I still have a high chance of going.
Stupid educational system with it's trolling and making the dropout rate higher and whatnot.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
really interesting... wheres the ganon MU?

I'm gonna be practicing my ice climbers next smashfest, if I can get them and DDD up to par I'll start using them in tourneys hopefully

also picking up diddy... take that k9/kira

Top Bottom