• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: New Smash Resolutions

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Without getting too much into theory, that ness/oli analysis is pretty idealistic

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
really interesting... wheres the ganon MU?

I'm gonna be practicing my ice climbers next smashfest, if I can get them and DDD up to par I'll start using them in tourneys hopefully

also picking up diddy... take that k9/kira
odam you're picking up the icies too? x_x
and idk, i think its hiding somewhere, maybe ganon is blocking it D:

Without getting too much into theory, that ness/oli analysis is pretty idealistic
yeah it is...
but i have plenty of olimar experience so i know the mu through and through and most other nesses feel the same way about it
or ask an olimar . 3 .

and of course the way i put it isn't going to go the same for everyone, some nesses get beat by him, others don't, but it's still a fairly even matchup, idealism or no

although that doesn't make olimar any less annoying anyways... >_________>

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
too bad IC dittoes are dumb as hell... maybe I'll try ice climers against your CF and you against my link and see how it goes

I wanna see what you can do with them

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, yes, right when I get home from California. Perfect timing. Alright, expect me to show up to this for sure. I will definitely make it to the singles tournament this time, and not just the doubles.

As to the side tourney vote, put a +1 on there for Draft Pick Crew for me.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
This just in:

Ness is a worthless character with a fat head who looks like he has a brain tumor and no one likes him.

also snake dittos ****.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Updates
+1 Clean Floor
+2 Tvs
-1 melee room
-1 Recording setup
Discussion of Setups
Schedule of Events Update

-The floor has been cleaned, help in keeping it that way.

-We now have 8 total Tvs. This is all we need for now on. We will now have 4 pools each tourney (unless attendace is below 16) 2 tvs for each pools. DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN TV!!!! If you do we will not use it. I have everything set up accordingly.

-The Melee room will be closed down indefinately in anticipation of Brett moving into the tempe family. Melee players dont blame me, blame brett for his struggle for survival.

-I have officialy given up on this recording set up I have. I is not working and it has never been working right. If you want things recorded someone should Bring REC setups for that.

-Also we need 5 more Wiis for all 8 tvs to have all full setups. Please discuss who will be bringing WIIs and brawl discs we seriously need them or the tourney WILL not go to my plan and WILL be a bust.

-See the Schedule for Events update.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT DO FRIENDLIES DURING SINGLES POOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need everything to move on as fast as possible. Doing Friendlies during the bracket is allowed but if we need to take the TV that your using for a Tourney match, no ifs, ands, or buts. You must get of the setup ASAP. Even if its a MM! So play MMs during bracket at your own risk!

kira i'll mm your zard
How much Jane? ill do anything from $1-$5

Also, anyone else?...

cant make it for singles, got work at 5:30 that day and I couldn't get it off... please let me know when the next one is ASAP though
Alright Torgo hopefully you can make it next time. You should tell your sister and her fiance to come and play.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Updates

-The floor has been cleaned, help in keeping it that way.

-We now have 8 total Tvs. This is all we need for now on. We will now have 4 pools each tourney (unless attendace is below 16) 2 tvs for each pools. DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN TV!!!! If you do we will not use it. I have everything set up accordingly.

-Also we need 5 more Wiis for all 8 tvs to have all full setups. Please discuss who will be bringing WIIs and brawl discs we seriously need them or the tourney WILL not go to my plan and WILL be a bust..
Good, I won't have to bring my tv alllllllll the way from tucson anymore. So put me down for a Wii+Brawl, and let me guess, you guys did not clean the area outside? fuck you guys.

Where are the new set-ups located throughout the house?
I fucking call whichever one is closest to the kitchen.
Since I keep stuff in your guys' fridge when I come over anyway.

Also to everyone (in case you forgot) my Wii is hacked (infinite time/unlimited amount of replays, tags in replays, etc.), so any sets/matches you want uploaded, save it and I'll upload it when I can.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking of coming, but I'm poor from Christmas, so I don't think I'll participate in the tournaments, just come for some friendlies and such.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
AZ PR attendance

1. Darklink confirmed
2. KiraFlax confirmed
3. Jard Confirmed
4. Duff0 confirmed
5. Silly Kyle confirmed
6. DarkShifter confirmed
7. Stevo Confirmed
8. Brett Confirmed
9. TommyDerMeister Confirmed
10. K9 Confirmed

This is the first time all the PR people in like 2 seasons have been all confirmed.
HYPE!

BTW anyone who cares click attending so when the results get uploaded it can just automaticly give you your placement badge or what not. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11241

Update!
Since Brett hasnt quite officially moved in yet we have room for two more tvs which can be put in the other room. with that we can have ten set ups for the tourny! way too ****.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
if you're the one dishing it out that is

the strange properties of ice climbers lends itself to some very different gameplay
Well of course. >:3
And they're funny when they're separated. :p
This just in:

Ness is a worthless character with a fat head who looks like he has a brain tumor and no one likes him.
I think he'd look weird without the big head.
Unlike this.

Btw I know several people who've played my Ness and would saay otherwise. And that number will increase once I get more used to it all, but for when he can't make it,well, that's why Gawd made secondaries. *coughfoxrobyoshicaptainfalconbowserfalcoiceclimbersetccouch*
. 3 .

O and Kira, I'm gonna bring a VCR for recording if I come over, I don't need it anymore.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Chracaters im using for this tournament :diddy:. I main :diddy: now. :pit:/:rob: have been put back in the toy box. Judgement of the flax draws near...... this saturday.
Stevo will be there?

****. :dedede:
Stevo will beat your DDD with Mario AND Donkey kong straight up and that will be the first time hes ever laughed that hard

O and Kira, I'm gonna bring a VCR for recording if I come over, I don't need it anymore.
Thank you very much. Now all i need is a working recording setup then wed be good lol.

Top Bottom