• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: Season's Greetings

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea they did but kira has to wait till he gets his computer to upload them

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
@Tommy you should put your wii on a bigger Tv
I would if I could bring a larger TV. If I get there soon enough where a larger TV is still open, then I wouldn't be completely opposed to putting my Wii there. Normally I would like to keep the entirety of my set-up together (TV+Wii) instead of splitting it up, just because it's easier, but w/e.

Also in regards to recording/important matches. My Wii is hacked (infinite replays/tags in replays/etc.) so any matches people want uploaded can be played on my Wii, and I can upload them later on since I have the equipment for that too. Just remember to use a tag that way I know who is playing (I can pretty much figure out who people are based on their tag) and try to remember to save whole sets.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So Kyyyyle
Are you going up?

I txted T!m last night and he said he should be free, so that's a potential ride. Were you planning on driving, Jonny?

Arcade

Smash Ace
How did I not notice this thread? I'll be coming, for 80% sure. Will post later tonight if I'm not.

Still in need of VCRs or CRT TVs? (CRT is ~14")

Also can record & upload matches to Youtube. Would bring my hacked Wii but THIS MORNING it gave me some error message I've never seen. wtfudge.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's weird, there is this guy, Finalark, who says he lives in AZ (Tucson) and plays Ness but I've never seen him.

so much random ness

Arcade

Smash Ace
Oh, I've seen him in us Ness players' secret temple devoted to worshipping Shaky over in the ASU MU's basement. I was bringing in another live goat to sacrifice and saw him passed out on the altar. Probably lost too much blood.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
If Kyle doesn't go, Tim/Tommy/Johnny, one of you has to take me home, I will give whoever takes me home $10 for gas.

Duff0

Smash Ace
What are you talking about K9? Our scene is so small, lol.

Anyways, I can't make it to this.

k9.

Smash Ace
it is small but we could have like 33 entrants at this tourney that is big for AZ to me atleast lol

Sunnycide

Smash Rookie
Man I haven't been to one of these since like August, but I'll be there for this one!

I will bring a wii and I can bring a TV w/ VCR if you still need it, and this one isn't nearly as much of a pain in the *** to move as the one I brought last time :D
It's one of those little TVs that has the VCR built in

But I will have to bounce early (around 7:30ish)

Looking forward to this!

PS raveremix money matches? I remember him from last time, with the **** toon link. Must watch.

EDIT: The brawl singles probably won't be even close to over at 7:30 and that's the main thing I'm going for hehe, can I cast a vote to swap the start times of the melee singles and brawl singles? :)
It's ok if that won't work but I'm praying with every ounce of my being that it will!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Very sorry Sunny but we must start brawl singles pools around 4. Ill make sure things go a bit faster than normal. Also regarding recording setups, I only have 1 now. due to the activation code gone missing, i cant install the program on the other laptop. If i just had that program on the other laptop i wouldnt need a VCR because i found the cables that work. But if people still want to try and bring other recording setups that would be ****!

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
It's a true shame that Arnone isn't getting back until later in December i was thinking we could have a part 2 to our Glendale vs. Tuscon crew battle, but i don't really want to take their money again.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
me too, probably. i have to see how hard i **** K9 first, and then how hard i **** him the second time.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Haha that's pretty awesome Chris. It kind of drives people away when the people they want to see the most is locked away all day

Top Bottom