• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: Season's Greetings

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
I will give everyone in my house 20 dollars if I'm caught playing a single game of League of Legends this saturday
If you need to get your fix at some point during the night give me 10 dollars and ill vouch that me and you went and got a bite to eat.

Chris I want to play friendlies to see how much better I have gotten. I only got to play like three matches against you last time and felt pretty good that i beat you two outa three even tho you were playing randoms for two of them... Got sick of losing?

Arcade

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a recording program installation disk? If so bring it so we can have an extra recording set up.
I have a Gamebridge and the installation disk if that's what you mean. (Doesn't work with Vista or XP SP1)

@arcade haha ikr. are you going to be apart of the scene now
As long as I have time.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I wouldn't worry too much K9, I just noticed him asking for advice with the Link matchup :awesome:
:), I'm still going to **** him. Link is a worthless character, and my Falcon is too good.

I will give everyone in my house 20 dollars if I'm caught playing a single game of League of Legends this saturday
good.

Does anyone have a recording program installation disk? If so bring it so we can have an extra recording set up.
I have a cracked version of Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate on an external hard drive. is this something you would be interestred in? It's the program I use to record my videos.

Duff0

Smash Ace
If you need to get your fix at some point during the night give me 10 dollars and ill vouch that me and you went and got a bite to eat.

Chris I want to play friendlies to see how much better I have gotten. I only got to play like three matches against you last time and felt pretty good that i beat you two outa three even tho you were playing randoms for two of them... Got sick of losing?
Friendlies don't mean anything....

k9.

Smash Ace
It not just to me... You can't judge skill (yours or theirs) by just playing friendlies with them. (well, there are exceptions, rarely)
Yea true.

And i already auto pilot in tourney matches alot. so in friendlys haha idk about them

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So

T!m is taking me tomorrow. Jonny and Tommy, let me know what's up and if you need rides and such. Just text me (or call me if you're Tommy and don't have a goddamn cell)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Ok..... so...
Tim's car has just been taken to the shop so he can't go/drive us
It's cool if you still don't wanna drive, Jonny, just lemme know if you change your mind

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
It not just to me... You can't judge skill (yours or theirs) by just playing friendlies with them. (well, there are exceptions, rarely)
well true. but take in the fact chris is a hell of a lot better than me and since it is friendlies he will try to keep the game some what close, obviously just kicking my *** everytime is no fun. i can judge how much better I have gotten by Chris's inputs; seeing if it increases since previous friendlies.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
that's part of why tourney matches (mainly losers brax but winner's too @ times) and money matches are so important, because then you know that the other person is actually trying (which even they they might not be trying)... however to give another angle... some people get too stressed in important matches and end up playing worse

speaking of money matches, that was the most I've ever done at any tournament, and I seriously only think I did so well in most of them because of sheer luck

also a results page is anticipated for shoutouts

Top Bottom