• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So does this mean I can start taking smash seriously again instead of just playing it recreation-ally?
Won't do any good, you'll still bring up the rear skill wise...even if we don't ever play :)

You and Yoshiman should fight for the "NOT LAST PLACE" spot.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Won't do any good, you'll still bring up the rear skill wise...even if we don't ever play :)

You and Yoshiman should fight for the "NOT LAST PLACE" spot.
Doesn't seem reasonable to do that, yet fun since I hate Yoshiman. If you guys show up I'll make the setup I bring melee WARS AND MONEY MATCHES but when that ends just casuals

:phone:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
VTS is tasty in general. I think sadly his Fox gives me more trouble than his ICs. Which speaks more toward the fact that I'm bad vs fox, rather than for the quality of his fox.

Vts

Smash Champion
VTS is tasty in general. I think sadly his Fox gives me more trouble than his ICs. Which speaks more toward the fact that I'm bad vs fox, rather than for the quality of his fox.
lies my ics just suck vs ganon/samus/peach. I feel like my fox does so much better vs those 3 than my other characters by far.

it's more of i can use platforms more and can be more areial i think, my ICs are very ground based.

hey rusty do you wanna smash tonight for a bit or g.vice?

i get out of class in about 30-40m, i'm also hungry if you want to go eat but i'm craving melee and can't find my copy of melee right now :(.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
His name was Christian. i think he posted in here a page or 2 back. he understood the game. im sure hes told you about a tournament hes wanting to host? anybody besides VTS gonna make it?

Vts

Smash Champion
smash tomorrow before ace leaves for Germany any up to play for few hours with him?

if needed i'll come grab you. if it's the twins i grab I demand you pay for 1 of my meals that is all (each lol)

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
smash tomorrow before ace leaves for Germany any up to play for few hours with him?

if needed i'll come grab you. if it's the twins i grab I demand you pay for 1 of my meals that is all (each lol)
Can't. :( Have **** all day tomorrow. Otherwise I'd be up there pronto. :c

Nova2X

Smash Cadet

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You guys should come on up to little rock on October 20th, I'm going to be hosting a tournament to revive the smash scene in Arkansas, this tourney is gonna be legit so come on up and check it out on the 20th we got plenty of people coming to make it worth your while, hope I see u guys there lets show just how many of us still support smash

Smashboards Page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/486539761365468/?fref=ts
The fact that you're from Texarkana is really cool. I'm from Bradley, Arkansas which is like 40 mins away from there. That's where I grew up at least. What are you doing tomorrow? I actually kinda would like to smash sometime in the morning/afternoon. I have to work tomorrow night. You go to UALR correct? Hit me up on facebook- Zane Redmon (https://www.facebook.com/gvicezane )

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
LAST CALL FOR RESTITUTION
[/SIZE]
Just a reminder about the tournament going to be held in LITTLE ROCK OCTOBER 20TH

PLEASE get in touch with me if you are going so I can get a headcount for the tourney, It's going to be loads of fun and you can get to know smashers that you didn't even know existed in Arkansas, one might even live down the street. So lets revive the scene in arkansas.

Even if you cant go to the tourney or just dont want to like the page I made on facebook to the (Recently discovered to be) NEW ARKANSAS SMASH SOCIETY join the page and put up your information, so others can know you exist haha. Who knows some might even come for lessons.

I hope to see everyone there, it would be great to meet fellow smashers

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
Oh and G vice sorry about not replying I havent been on the arkansas thread since that post, but if you come to the tourney I would be happy to play you. I actually don't go to UALR I just have a friend who was willing to let me use his frat house as the venue. I probably wont be able to make it to Bradley either, my trans situation has got to be the worst in the world :/. but hopefully I get a chance to play you in the tourney, Hunter showed me your combo video, looked like some really good ****. I cant wait.

Top Bottom